Hello fellow yellow (knifers)!

I'm still here. I've been working a tremendous amount at my real life job. I'm also in the middle of developing a web project. Of course, there is no excuse for ignoring the hot, sexy fun in my life. This real life job is distinctly lacking in hot sexy fun. Did I mention I have to wear pants to work? PANTS! Hate pants, love only dresses and skirts. Sigh...

On the plus side, winter is coming! I will be replying to emails/PMs as quickly as possible so nobody (including me) gets cabin fever and ends up typing up a manuscript like Jack Nicholson in the Shining. I cried from terror at that movie. Sexual therapy is the only way out.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Amelia

ps. There are certain types of PMs/emails that I have deliberately chosen not to respond to because they make me uncomfortable. I hope this is understandable.

I'm still here. I've been working a tremendous amount at my real life job. I'm also in the middle of developing a web project. Of course, there is no excuse for ignoring the hot, sexy fun in my life. This real life job is distinctly lacking in hot sexy fun. Did I mention I have to wear pants to work? PANTS! Hate pants, love only dresses and skirts. Sigh...

On the plus side, winter is coming! I will be replying to emails/PMs as quickly as possible so nobody (including me) gets cabin fever and ends up typing up a manuscript like Jack Nicholson in the Shining. I cried from terror at that movie. Sexual therapy is the only way out.

ps. There are certain types of PMs/emails that I have deliberately chosen not to respond to because they make me uncomfortable. I hope this is understandable.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Amelia

I will be doing a contract in yk

I read about you on this forum and it peaked my curiosity

Are you still available, if so please let me know how to contact you, and maybe a liitle on your rates and services

Regards

Posted via Mobile Device