Genital Piercing Etiquette?

Hi all,

I'm new to this. Very new in fact. I've arranged my first session with a lady for next week.

I have a lot of questions -- tend to overthink things -- but one of my major concerns is that I neglected to mention the fact that I have a number of genital piercings. It just slipped my mind when I was making the arrangments.

In the past with women I've dated or hooked up with, a few have been a bit freaked out and decided they weren't into it. Which is, of course, fine. Just as it would be perfectly fine if the lady with whom my session is decides she'd rather not. I'll be dissapointed if that's the case, but I'm not about to push anyone outside of their comfort zone.

So, what is the etiquette in this sort of situation? In the future, should I bring it up while making arrangments, or is that too crass? Should I mention the piercings when I confirm the session later this week? Would I be out of line in suggesting a bit of extra lubrication be used just to make sure there's no discomfort during the act?

Thanks for any advice.

I remember having a client with one a genital perciing I wasn't freaked out by it it was very interesting to look at. my concern was if a condom could find on it properly.

so I guess for some it would be a good thing to menton. I say just be upfront and expec the possibility of a no they can't see you or they have to make other arrangements during the session.

I would just mention it casually to her "Hey looking forward to meeting you! Just wanted to mention one thing I neglected to point out......."

I'm happy to see people with differences, and maybe this is shallow of me, but I like to know in advance. I find it slightly uncomfortable when someone shows up, for example, in a wheelchair and I was not informed in advance so I could be prepared and accommodate them.

I would just mention it casually to her "Hey looking forward to meeting you! Just wanted to mention one thing I neglected to point out......."

I'm happy to see people with differences' date=' and maybe this is shallow of me, but I like to know in advance. I find it slightly uncomfortable when someone shows up, for example, in a wheelchair and I was not informed in advance so I could be prepared and accommodate them.[/quote']

Your not shallow Megan Your own statement indicates you would like to be prepared and accomodate them indicates your a lady that would see someone, for example, in a wheelchair.

But you would like to be prepared, thats not shallow at all, in my opinion

RG

Hm ... generally, I'd say it's not a big deal. The lady is being hired to see you regardless of how you look. Just as if she wasn't attracted to a certain race, do you have to tell them ahead of time you're whatever?

However, being that it's genital and well, likely to go in, I'd inform her in case she's found she's had issues with enjoying her time with someone who has such piercings.