I will never know

This is not a slam against any of the women. I called an agency just the other day and a ignorant rude woman answered the phone finally (after a few unanswered calls on other days).

I tried to ask a few questions and and yes it was a little late but I drive truck and when I get into town is when I get there. She was unknowledgable and very very intimidating like I was doing her a favour.

I do not know if anyone from that agency reads this or even cares but they may want to hire someone who actually likes men.:cry:

Welcome to Thunder Bay. I hear rumors of a new service opening.. let's hope that it is completely new, rather than a re-hash of the same old BS

...and not in a good way at all!! I'm sorry to hear of your experience darlin...hopefully it will be better for you at your next stop....

any news on if that new agency ever opened up?

I haven't seen anything, the adds said pictures and resume required for staff, so maybe that scared away potential employees since BS, scams, and general shitty service is the norm here.