Most times if you buy directly from the airline you'll end up paying less, not always but often. They don't have the service charges the brokers tack on so if you do a quick search through something like expedia to get a ballpark then go directly to the airline you can usually find the final figure to be a bit cheaper alternatively you'll find that it's comparable but with perks like flexible flight times, refundable tickets, frequent flyer programs, etc.

It all depends of course on what type of traveller you are and your frequency/distance of travel. However the more you travel with one carrier the better the rate and the better your seat when you book directly with the airline, so it does pay to establish that relationship early.

Good luck!

I also used flightcentre.ca in the past, but only because it shows me all the comparisons between the other carriers. In Canada, you pretty much have Westjet and air Canada. It will show you the days you want to fly and the better rate + or - a day, then go direct to the carrier's site and book that same date and time for cheaper.... I found consistently cheaper bookings (about $20-$40) per flight one westjet.com after finding the best deal on flightcentre.....

If your a member of CAA you get very good discount flights and bookings of trip packages. They beat expedia's prices.

Im Ottawa they are located on Wellington near Holland.

I got a 5 night 4day package staying at the Paris in vegas for 822 could have stayed at Harrahs or flamingos for 792.

If you have a CAA membership your medical insurance is already covered I believe.

My medical and cancellation insurance cost 97 dollars.

I believe if your not a member you can still book as I am not.:-D

ED it's only $100 for the annual membership!

If your a member of CAA you get very good discount flights and bookings of trip packages. They beat expedia's prices.

Im Ottawa they are located on Wellington near Holland.

I got a 5 night 4day package staying at the Paris in vegas for 822 could have stayed at Harrahs or flamingos for 792.

If you have a CAA membership your medical insurance is already covered I believe.

My medical and cancellation insurance cost 97 dollars.

I believe if your not a member you can still book as I am not.:-D

Guest f***2f***
thanks everyone for your help...

kisses,

Emma A

hope this means you're planning another trip up to see us all again....think "Nooners...with boner....in uniform!":mrgreen:

hope this means you're planning another trip up to see us all again....think "Nooners...with boner....in uniform!":mrgreen:

What kind of uniform goes on a boner? :-D

(for some reason I'm picturing a top hat and tails...)

What kind of uniform goes on a boner? :-D

(for some reason I'm picturing a top hat and tails...)

More likely to be a rain coat :) Let it rain, down on me!

Loki318