Important Information

Hi,

I'm am very sorry gentlemen of NB,there will be no appointments,this evening,as I have come home to my residence in NB,to find out my doors been kicked in,and my personal privacy has been invaded.

Please allow me time,to adjust to my situation.I will do all i can to provide usual quality service to you fine fellows.....

C ya"ll tmw in Freddie!!!

Guest t**d**teur

So sorry tohear that. I hope you are fine. Some mothers do have 'em.

trad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw.. Thank you everyone.I'm very appreciative of your positive support! I know have a top of the line security system,and am in high hopes the police collected the necessary information to catch whom ever did this. What a low life to do that to me. Or to anyone for that matter.

• Like 1

Aw.. Thank you everyone.I'm very appreciative of your positive support! I know have a top of the line security system,and am in high hopes the police collected the necessary information to catch whom ever did this. What a low life to do that to me. Or to anyone for that matter.

Yes no one deserves this. All the best to you Amelia. What is wrong with the world anyway!? Low life indeed and more, may they suffer in many lives to come.