As I posted on the other board and at the risk of sounding like a shill, this one was listed on the cowboy's diary friday. When dealing with CL it's always best to check the my diary before you make that call.

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-credit-card-scams.html

I have also found that the Cowboy can give things a quick looky-see if you are not sure, you would not believe how quick the sheriff is !!

So all shilling aside, CK's been doing some great work, do have a look beofre you plunge, might find out there's no water in the pool...

As I posted on the other board and at the risk of sounding like a shill, this one was listed on the cowboy's diary friday. When dealing with CL it's always best to check the my diary before you make that call.

oh I was not taken for sure

When she told me I needed to go to this website and it would ONLY cost me $30. Well I told her yeah right scammer and she went all crazy saying ima cop and a bitch and to go f&$@ myself etc etc etc

She is strange

Anybody seen Kendra on CL, just curious if this is the real deal...would like to see her.

Nope but your best bet would be to start your own thread requesting this info.

has this is a WARNING post about Victoria

Anybody seen Kendra on CL, just curious if this is the real deal...would like to see her.

yeah, not meaning to hijack the thread, but there is a Kendra on CERB who is new, and has some pictures posted in her album of her.... however, she hasd a few friends also... so could be some kind of agency, but don't give up your CC info.

Je ne comprends pas... Je suis toute nouvelle et deja dans les problemes... Je travaille pour une agence serieuse qui, de fait accepte les cartes de credit. Hors, je ne suis pas celle qui fait l'operation, et l'agence dans laquelle je suis a des franchise dans trois provinces (AL, ON, et QC). Nous faisons deja notre argent, alors pourquoi ferais-je une chose pareille? Aussi, je prefere perdre 15 minutes de mon temps, plutot qu'un client... Mes reguliers vous le dirons, mon service a la clientele est IMPECCABLE. C'est pourquoi j'ai tant de rappels... Hors, je ne comprends pas comment cela aurait pu arriver... :-?Est-il possible de verifier d'ou vient cette information, et faire en sorte qu'une telle campagne de salissage ne se reproduise plus, s'il-vous-plait?:-? Merci, Vic xxx

My french is beyond rusty but is Grass_Hopper ("Vic") saying that she works for an agency who accepts cards or is she saying that she is verifying clients this was and trying to tell everyone it is legit? I can only make out part of this post, it says ask her regulars and they will tell you her service is impeccable.

Many agencies have credit card processing - that is not the problem here... the problem is the online credit card verification scams. Having a credit card does not verify you in any way as you can go buy a pre-loaded credit card these days (and anyone of any age can buy them and use them online). If some ad is saying that you MUST give credit card information before booking your appointment you should RUN AWAY as it's a SCAM (at least here in Canada at this time)

A quick, rough translation of her post would be:

"I don't understand ... I'm new to this and already I'm in trouble ... I work for a legit agency which in fact accepts credit cards. So, I'm not someone doing that kind of deal, and the agency for which I work has franchises in three provinces (AL, ON, and QC). We've already made our money, so why would I do such a thing? As well, I prefer to lose 15 minutes of my time, rather than a customer ... My regulars will tell you, my customer service is impeccable. That is why I have so many repeats ... So I don't understand how this could have happened ... Is it possible to check the source of this information, and ensure that such a campaign of slander does not happen again, please? Thank you, Vic xxx"

Thanks for the translation! - Interesting response and can anyone confirm that this agency is doing this and is legit? Why would they do this?? If it is legit it's not a very good idea. I would like to know what agency this is as well.

Mod, no offense but grasshopper/vicky is messing with you. I do understand french and in either language the response makes no sense. Add to that the fact that the person on the other end of the posted IM address is quite capable of speaking english as the transcript posted on by blog indicates. It's all to fishy when you conisder the same "person" also advertises in the states on cityvibe and CL in Iowa and Philedelphia but makes no mention of that when refering to "franchises" only mentioning Canadian provences, anyhow judge for yourselves... details, facts and opinion can be found on an updated entry in my diary...

I guarantee you this is a scam, I swear on my hat 'n boots.

I don't post very often (almost never) but in this case I feel I must considering the undo harm caused to this girl. There are 2 victoria posted on CL and people in this post are mixing the two. The first one, which was discussed originally, does seem to be running some sort of fraud. However, grasshopper/vicky is a different girl on CL. Here is her post: http://ottawa.en..ca/ers/953747743.html. She has nothing to do with the first victoria. I can vouch the picture in this link is of her. She is french (from Montreal) and does work for a legit agency in Ottawa.

As always a big thank you to cowboy!

My new quote: "It's not slander if it's true - but it's only true if you can prove it.

Well thanks Fuddle, but she did the disservice and damage to herself by jumping on to a thread that clearly had nothing to do with herself she simply had to follow the links to see that we were discussing an authentic scam.

Instead she came on board to defend the scamer! Wich digs an even deeper hole, to make matters worse she sent me a pm to defend her self further and to contact her at a number that lis listed on my avoid list that is well known for posting bait and switch ads. It also doesn't help that in her CL ad she uses one of those tiny postage stamp size photos, a tactic used often by bait and switches.

It's possible that their maybe a language barrier here and that's certainly unfortunate but confusion aside the fact that the contact information that she gave me was different then that in her ad and the number is a known b & s makes this situation sketchy at best. She may likely be from out of town but has chosen to associate with local B & S operators.