no place like home...cerb

well now i know why i haven't participated in other boards much....lol

i made a comment about booking appointments with me and got slammed....i deleted what i said but there comments are still there..lol

too funny it wasn't even bad...all i said was about wanting their phone numbers and that i would call back to confirm and if they didn't show up i would black list them....lol..my my some people are sensitive....also told them if they wanted to confirm an appointment they could send me an email money transfer of 50 bucks an hour b4 seeing me...just thought it would stop some of the no -show people...lol oh well live and learn...at least i know where my real friends are...

kisses,

Emma A

well now i know why i haven't participated in other boards much....lol

i made a comment about booking appointments with me and got slammed....i deleted what i said but there comments are still there..lol

too funny it wasn't even bad...all i said was about wanting their phone numbers and that i would call back to confirm and if they didn't show up i would black list them....lol..my my some people are sensitive....also told them if they wanted to confirm an appointment they could send me an email money transfer of 50 bucks an hour b4 seeing me...just thought it would stop some of the no -show people...lol oh well live and learn...at least i know where my real friends are...

kisses,

Emma A

Ya Emma I feel your pain..I have had some HUGE fights on the Pacific boards because they say I'm too confident and that Ontario reviews mean nothing outside of Ontario..All the other boards are either boring or just not worth the Bull..CERB is the place to be..hence the free session offer..I so far have only offered it to CERB members..others are just not as good to me...