Halifax recommendation Dec 08

I have arrived in Halifax and just found this site a couple of days ago. I was looking for recommendations-- My type is the sensual girl that likes a LOT of kissing. Younger or more mature is fine-- A pretty face is the biggest turn on while breast size is not a big deal to me either way as long as the girl is otherwise slender or average

From my early reading I see that Olivia of Halifax Hot Models was a favorite. Is she still working there? or somewhere else?

Is there anyone else anyone can recommend (pm if you are shy LOL)

Other than possibly Morgan of Halifax hot models and Amelia I was looking for any others. I already hope to see Amelia so is there anyone else that is available over the next few days and recommended?

I will keep reading but sometimes the recommendaton is 6 months old so its nice to have recent updates

Oh and I can go out or see them in my hotel

Wow boys, thanks for stroking... my ego! lol. I feel great with all these compliments. And, as I always say, it takes two to have an awesome session. So give yourselves a hand... of applause! hahahahahahahahaha I'm SO into innuendos today. Have a great day everyone! xoxoxoxoxo Amelia