Some advice would be great!!

Good day everyone,

i will be visiting your city for the first time and was looking for some advice on where to stay.

Im looking for discreet,clean and should i stay downtown or by the mall...

Thank you all in advance for your guidence, Please PM me info, xxxooo

have a great week!!!

Xoxox

shelly lane

Edited by Shelly Lane

Before I make a comment on the hotel topic just an observation for hotguy1967, Shelly is not visiting Ottawa but London.

Ok now, we have seen threads like this before in fact there was one of them where the lady mentioned having taken one of the hotels suggested and confirmed being there at the moment she was posting.

I think asking for hotels suggestions in the general section is alright as not all ladies have access to the SP area but IMO they should request for the responses to be via PM and believe those topics should be discussed privately as is not good for anyone to get hotels names out here as it may attract the wrong attention to those places mentioned constantly and guys who care for discretion and have concerns over this would not likely visit a lady working from any of the places mentioned which could even affect other ladies business.

Not trying to impose anything here just giving my point on view on something the OP probably did not realize when decided to post.

• Like 2

i think you should stay at the chimo in the east end that way i will be able to see you.

She's going to London, not Ottawa.

Thank you all who replyed,

First off, I was wondering where chimo was!!! Now I know its not even in London!!!LOL.

As mentioned by my fellow sps I will be posting this question somewhere more private, sorry wasnt thinking at the time.

For those who send a response, thanks for the help! I have added PM as the prefered way for info.

Have a great day all,

xoxo