jasmine at body care

spoke to her... she has left the biz.

has anyone heard where she is working now , I haven't heard anything about her wereabouts

Posted via Mobile Device

Which one was she at Body Care, I know Rosa, Emile, Daisey, was she the French one?

'Celine' is the French lady at Body Care...

I have personally seen all of the current ladies at Body Care and IMHO, Celine is quite highly recommended, but like they say... YMMV.

If you should require any additional recommendations as to the ladies at Body Care, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Thanks, she told me she was going back to school and then was going to start her own business, I wish her luck if she ever gets back into the business I would love to see her again

a jasmin called CMJ looking for work but I was away when she called... i will call her back - maybe its the same girl...

if she comes to work for you Jasmin she needs to change her name...there is only 1 Jasmin at CMJ and you have seniority! oh ya...you run the business too!

a jasmin called CMJ looking for work but I was away when she called... i will call her back - maybe its the same girl...