Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Removed at SP's request....

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by capitalman
SP requested I remove

Thanks for the TOFTT cap! Jayloe PSE hmmm sounds like a ringing endorsement to me!!!

Having done a duo in the past in which Lolita was one of the participants, the possibility of adding Candy to the mix sounds like it would make an outstanding combo. Thanks for detailing the details.

Guest f***2f***

Well the Boner cannot be outdone by the Cap man so I paid a little visit to this dear girl today myself to see if she was ruined by Cap man!!

MMMMM IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!

I likey this girl a lot!!

Pretty eyes....sexy smile...

Naturally sensous and gorgeous body....you boys know what I like....gorgeous booty....check check and double check....wet pussy.......OMG!!....enthusiastic.....ummm...she loves her job my friends!!!

beautiful natural breasts...very responsive and firm....lovely eraser size nipples when she's aroused...nice to suck on!! and she liked sucking and biting my nipples too while I was banging her hard in mish posn.

We did a lot of posns and lots of sweating going on....it was a very enthusiastic session

I spent a lot of time eating her delicious wet pussy....did I ever mention that i really like to eat pussy?? ha ha

She even got in the shower with me and gave me a nice hand job in the shower and we even got clean too!!

We had a blast and then we hung out a little after and chatted while I drove her around in my truck to do her banking.

A really sweet girl, down to earth and all natural...I love that!!

Repeat.....HELL YEAH!!!!

Guest f***2f***
very good boner sounds like you enjoyed yourself

Oh yeah....and when I say sweet I mean....SWEEEEET!!!:mrgreen:

She is a lot of fun glad I could spend some time with her, can't wait until next time! Some very interesting toys still in the toy box to play with :)

BTW she needs new pics she has either lost weight or the pics are just the wrong angle this lady has a to die for stripper body! And a really sexy face great expression :D

Guest f***2f***
She is a lot of fun glad I could spend some time with her, can't wait until next time! Some very interesting toys still in the toy box to play with :)

BTW she needs new pics she has either lost weight or the pics are just the wrong angle this lady has a to die for stripper body! And a really sexy face great expression :D

Yes Yes Yes!!! She has lost weight and she does have a super hot stripper body....and an Energizer Bunny attitude...and a new brunette hair style....second visit was even better than the first....two thumbs up from the Boner!!:mrgreen:

Well I finally got a chance to go see candy, and she was fantastic. Her pics don't even begin to do her justice. She has a little "devil" in her eyes and she lives up to it fully. This girl really does love her job there is no doubt about that. She's very vocal and energetic, a real pleasure for me as that is what I like. Don't forget that she is also a stripper, and if you haven't gotten a lap dance from Candy.......then you've never really had a lap dance. I don't really want to get into many details, but I have to mention the clit piercing. OMG I loved it, I could suck on that all day and her pussy is so lickable. So this brings us to her ass, which is probably the sweetest, little, round, chewable ass ever! Anyway long story short.......I will definately repeat.

Thanks Candy

Okay guys, I repeated with this fine lady the other day as well. Wow, Candy was looking like she had lost a few pounds and even though she looked good a few months ago, she looked dynamite now! I kept staring at her, I couldn't believe I was going to get some of THAT!

And some of THAT I got! I stayed for close to 2 hours! No details this time boys, but everything was on the menu except for one thing, a camera! Oh how I wanted to take photos of her giving me possibly the best BJ I can remember.....but I'll have to just keep the vision in my brain instead.

I thought I wanted dirt, filth and raunch but when I got there I found myself wanting warmth, hugs and love also, and I got all of it....I must say Candy has many sides to her. Thanks babe, you the bomb!

Guest S**r***e

I have chatted with Candy quite a fews times and also seen her on cam. I always thought she was one sexy woman and I have been wanting to see her. Well it seems everytime she is in town, I don't have the budget. Yesterday was no exception but I thought to myself, there is no way I am missing this lady again! I found a little budget for a half hour visit. First off, let me say, if you are going to see this lady, half hour is NOT enough. Go for the hour or longer. I know I will next time for sure.

Ok, now the good stuff. As soon as I get into her condo, we are all over each other, kissing, fondling and nibbling. We promptly make our way into the bedroom where we start making out like a couple of hot horny teenagers. She was licking and nibbling my nipples ( I love this by the way) while I was exploring every inch of her body with my hands. Oh what a body this lady has! I paid special attention to her ass because it is AMAZING!! I am an ass man and all I have to say is Damn!, this has to be the best ass I have seen in a long time. Probably the best ass I have seen ever. I couldn't keep my hands off it. Clothing was removed quickly and the makeout session continued with tongues and hands going everywhere. I finally made my way down for some DATY and oh how sweet this lady tastes. I could stay down there forever. She then decided it was time to take care of me for a little bit and of course I'm not going to say no. All I can say is, if you say no to her taking care of you, you would be a fool. Candy is an oral goddess! Between the BJ skills, ball licking and sucking, the way this lady worked me is definately the best oral action I have received in my life! If anyone can top her skills, I will be impressed. I am sure from this day forth, if I am getting oral from someone I am going to be thinking, "Why can't you do it like Candy!". So given my name here on CERB, I'm sure you can guess what our next position was to be. Yep!, a little 69 action! We quickly moved our bodies into position and away I went licking the nectar of this sweet lady while she continued the previously mentioned amazing oral skills! I had a thought that while in this position I could contain myself longer, as I would be concentrating on what I was doing instead of getting too wrapped up in Candy's amazing oral skills. WRONG! This lady is just too damn good and I had to stop her before I exploded. She suggested I do a little more DATY while I get calmed down so we could continue. Of course I am going to say yes to that, make that a HELL YEAH!! So down I go again for some more sweet nectar. If you have some oral skills, this lady loves it. She was grabbing the back of my head and jamming it into her...well you know where, pulling my hair and squirming around as I worked my tongue. I hope you like vocal ladies because when you bring this lady to orgasm, I think the whole building will know it. I love when a lady screams!, The louder the better. The instant Candy finished off her orgasm she quickly swung around into doggy style position (also something I love) and told me to take her. Away I went, thrusting her from behind. With her sexy body moving back and forth and the way her sweet ass bounced back against my hips, as much as I wanted to try other positions there was now way I was going to stop. I tell you, the way she moved her ass and reached around and fondled and slapped my balls while I orgasmed, I swear I could have launched a shuttle into space with my explosion. I don't know if I have ever orgasmed that hard in my life. WOW! is all I can say. After catching our breath and cleaning up, I had to go. I didn't want to but I had other things to take care of. I could spend all day licking, sucking and fucking this fine lady. Before leaving there was a little more makeout session and she actually jumped up into my arms where I supported her in the air by her ass. I could not get enough of this lady and her fine ass and body. Oh how I wanted to stay. So to sum it all up, one hell of time was had and it was one of the best times I have had with a lady ever. Would I repeat? You bet your ass I will, every chance I can get. It's going to take one hell of time for anyone to top the experience I had with Candy. In my opinion, I don't know if anyone can.

ok thanks guys I love you too! Cant wait for next time! Just cant seem to get enough! Look out for my new pics cming soon:):boobies:

Guest *ard**Ga*

Candy is a sweet pie I can't have enough. Who said that sweets bad for you?

Looking forward to see her again ...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.