Miss Maria

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest **g*or***

Longer review gentlemen and ladies, sit back and enjoy :wink:

When I returned to the hobby after a 10 year absence, I took my time researching all the ladies not just in Ottawa but in Montreal. I actually found Miss Maria before she even came to the board; I contacted her almost a month ago to set up a meeting, which after some schedule-jiggling on both our parts, co-incided with her trip to Ottawa.

And, holy fuck, she was worth the wait.

I met her at an upscale Ottawa hotel for a 2-hour appointment. She opened the door with a glowing smile, wearing sexy business attire, and kissed me deeply but sweetly as I came in. We drank some sparkling wine I brought, and chatted for quite a while; we had a lot of things in common it turned out. We talked about our university studies, her travels to Mexico, and her experiences in the business.

Now I have to say her photos, pretty as they are, don't do her justice. She's petite, blonde, and her body is quite tight and toned. Think of actresses like Salma Hayek or Scarlett Johannson - a beautiful voluptous woman.

The conversation turned to a lot of foreplay; gentlemen, she is a very enthusiastic GFE. The kind of heat we gave off has clouded car windows for decades; like hiding in the back of the movie theatre and making out instead of watching. She has gorgeous full real breasts, with very tiny lickable nipples (she liked the attention I paid them), and as I kissed her lips, chest, face, neck (she liked that attention even more), we shared the remainder of the strawberries I brought with the champagne. Nipples and strawberry go well together.

I made my way down to DATY. Let me say, I found out her enthusiasm was very real. She told me to be gentle on her as she's sensitive, but was very open to multiple digits; and she orgasmed so hard her thighs squeezed my head.

She then said, "my turn". She proceeded to give me a wonderful wet deep-throat BBBJ, her eyes looking up at me all the time. She put on the party hat and finished me off on top.

We laid back and talked more while I recovered. If you like engaging conversation with your SP, you'll like Maria. Again, very intelligent, open-minded, and very much enjoys talking about sex as she does having it.

When we started again, we played quite a bit more. A little 69ing, a little throat fucking (she doesn't mind it but FYI gents talk it over with her if you like rough throatfucking, so you can both set parameters). I then performed DATY again for her - she came even harder and wetter this time, and I put the condom immediately her orgasm, and I sat perpendicular to her and fucked her hard with her legs up in the air. She was gripping the pillows and pulling her legs back more so I could thrust further into her. I was out of breath when I came. We had a quick glass of champagne again before I left, with another deep kiss before going out the door.

Miss Maria is a wonderful lady, worth your time and attention. I can't wait to see her again, whether in Ottawa or in Montreal.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Salma Hayek or Scarlett Johannson??? Wow! THANKS! These women ARE SEXY! I know I a HOT AND SEXY but I am a little more voluptuous then them!

I had a great time with you sweeite and Thank you very much for this beautiful review. Have great holiday season!!

Maria

XXXXX

Super review, ragnorok, thanks for sharing!!! I gotta get me some Miss Maria time and soon!!!

So I just needed to find out, by hands,lips and cock in..experience for myself all about this comment in her ad-

If you enjoy the company of a Sexy, Sensual, and very Passionate Curvy Cutie, I am perfect for you! I offer A true Girl Friend Experience and my favorite activity is to KISS! I am insatiably horny and will treat you like a king.wallcrop.jpg

So I call Miss Maria..hello its your 10 am appointment at 930 calling...she says "holy shit I just woke up...can you give an extra 15 minutes" I say sure..."take your time see you about 1015 am".

She answers the door- ah yes in sexy lingerie of course, she gives me a kiss that sucked the fucking sails right out of me, I was winded,she does kiss most excellent!

Whip cream, fruit,OJ, and my cock were on my menu. Her menu consisted GFE...it was pretty frigging wild, and everything you could imagine.

Lets just say after our first 40 minutes, I lost it and blew my load while she was slowly fucking me cowgirl, with a very nice hard grind.

BTW the pre-event of foreplay with cool whip on my cock,her breasts,pussy..was mind blowing to say the least.

So I was suppose to at a meeting for 1145...I'm in the shower after we explored each other and I got my first shot on goal.

It is now 1110 am I got time... I get fully dressed, and what does this fine lady do?? She starts to suck face with me again, and of course I rise to the occasion, she can feel my cock is hard again, so she pulls my cock out through the zipper (and I thought to say good-bye!) but she was sucking it like you are going to give it to me again baby!

Off comes my shirt, I get 1 dress shoe off the other one is stuck in pant leg, my pants are down to ankles, I nearly fucking trip over my pants...we get condom on, and we fuck in multiple positions, while I have my fucking dress shoe still on,pants down to ankles, my underwear happen to get caught in the 1 pant leg...holy fuck second shot goal was frigging awesome.

I was late for the meeting..but oh well, had a smile for the rest of day.

Miss Maria is your typical Montreal friendly SP that gives a great bang for your buck...or fuck...it was superb..repeat oh yeah..no prob..

Hi Pete!!

Thanks for the review, it was fun and exciting meeting with you!

Just one thing.. me as PSE? I thought I was GFE. I am a little spicy but I don't do Greek and I am a cute Girl Next door type, therefore I am not sure PSE is the best description. If I was so into it and wild it is your fault! You were into it and wild! You need two to tango. Have a great day sweetie!!

Maria

XXXX

You are correct, my apology....I edit my rec..now stating GFE..it was fun and thanks for a great time...and yes we did tango!

Guest f***2f***

OMG...hot hot hot:twisted: How naughty of you to be late for your meeting Pete...lol.

I was in a meeting this morning and the only female member of the team arrived 45 minutes late claiming that the rain on the Queensway slowed her down....of course she was forgiven by the boss (who never forgives the men if they are tardy)...do you think she got "way laid" too!! ha ha:mrgreen:

GFE and PSE mean so many different things to many people, but I believe people would normally classify me as a GFE.. But I guess I could pass for a PSE without the Greek if I meet someone who acts like a great active PSE lover like you did! ;)

Have a great day!

Maria

XXXXX

I think Miss Maria has been to Ottawa a few times, and each trip I see her posts only to lament that I can't connect with her. So for this time around, it was looking like the same thing was going to happen - time was not on my side. But I had to! Her pics look so adorable and I just knew that this girl was something special...so I said fuck it, I'll just subtract some sleep from my life because really, we spend too much time in bed resting instead of playing. I knew I was going to pay for it later, but the little voice in my little head was far too overpowering to ignore.

Sometimes, I will get my hopes up too much about an encounter with a SP and inevitably, no one can live up to that expectation. Simply put, Maria did. She is so full of life and spirit that you can't help but to be transfixed by her engaging personality and world view. She'll put a smile on your face from ear to ear from either her sexy moans as she rides you, her playful sense of humour, or both at the same time. She loves to kiss and does it as well as anyone...I could've just made out with her for hours and been more than happy with that.

Don't miss Maria, go see Miss Maria if you can find the time. I'm so glad I did and will be hoping that the next time she's around, I can make time for her again. What a total sweetie ;)

Saw Miss Maria today, and it was everything I had hoped it would be. I won't go over all the details, as the other recommendations in this thread already give an excellent description of what to expect. Let me just say that Miss Maria is an unbelievably gorgeous, pleasant, fun, intelligent woman, and a fantastically sensuous companion. Cannot be too highly recommended! :grin:

Okay, so I am in the chat room this evening and Miss Maria signs on and we start chatting and find out that it is birthday and that she hasn't had anyone to celebrate it with, at least the way she would like. So, what is a guy going to do, other than volunteer to be her present.

What an experience, she is a great kisser and a very passionate individual and just set a great mood. It was an absolute enjoyable experience and very intense. What a real girl friend experience should be.

She is nice and curvy, just the way I like, and very cuddly and romantic. Her desire to please is amazing and she is also very receptive to being pleased. While YMMV, my sense is that so long as you are a gentlemen, you will have a great menu to choose from, one that is very enjoyable. The kissing was amazing, and that got things going.

She is in town for a couple more days and you should not miss the opportunity to see her. I am certainly glad that I did, great value for the price.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.