Heidi (Heidisplayhouse)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I hope Heidi doesn't mind me doing this, but I do not feel she is receiving enough credit on CERB from us "easterners".

I recently met with Heidi at a local 4* downtown hotel. She met me at the doorway with a warm kiss. Right from the doorway I knew I was in for an special experience. Soft skin, her glistening body with a light intoxicating aroma. She led me into the candle lit room. We chatted for at least 30 minutes about life and fun. I met the angel.

After a quick shower we shifted gears so fast that I am still recovering. She was laying there on the bed in a pose designed to show off her ASSets! I am an ass man, and she has the nicest you will find anywhere. (The devil)

She has the sweetest smelling shaved kitty. I wish I could have spent an hour in the cradle of her softness.

Her talent for BJ's should be legendary. We moved threw every position you have ever seen and dreamt of trying. Heaidi on all fours on edge of bed; Butt up, head down, asking me to fuck her mouth, brings Mr happy to full mast & the stupid smile to my face we all get when we drift back to the "perfect" sexual moment.

Heidi may not be a spinner, but she will make you shiver in joy when you first push into her. She has toned muscle control that could tear Mr happy off in a blink. She can contract those muscles like a Hawaiian dancer; but like all good ventriloquists you can never see her lips move. ;-)

Our encounter was to be 1hr, but I was with Heidi for well over 90 minutes. She is not clock watcher. This woman will test your endurance and she will bring you pleasure we don't deserve, but we hunger for.

Heidi. Thanks! You are amazing and those Cowboys had better treat you well!

Ziggy

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I met with Heidi a couple of days ago as I had some time off work and Heidi rarely is in Ottawa on Saturdays, my usual hobbying day.

I was immediately struck by how beautiful she was, especially dressed in the sexy Chinese outfit in her photos, as I had requested. I found Heidi sweet, down-to-earth, and intelligent. She provided a safe GFE session, with lots of sensual kissing and a nice massage.

Heidi was certainly my treat for the day!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.