Vitala of CMJ..review...

Hi again alls, took the plunge and decided to visit my favourite club today...I had read the descriptions and seen the pictures and decided that Vitala sounded like my type...

She greeted me at the door with a warm hug and although I had envisioned a bit what she would look like...Wow! Beautiful face, deep brown eyes, very warm smile...as she led by the hand to our room, I had my first chance to glimpse what an amazing body this girl has...she's slim yet has muscular legs and is very toned...got to admire her further as sometime into the session I had decided to give her a massage...I literally stopped for a few heartbeats and just admired that perfect ass...:shock:.

This girl has a soothing calmness to her and it did not surprise me to later find out that she practices yoga regularly...anyways, not to write a book here, but another very sensuous, erotic time was had...and quite frankly, that exactly the type of experience I'm looking for when I visit CMJ.

Vitala, thanks sweety for fulfilling a lovely fantasy of mine, you seem as beautiful inside as your outward appearance.

As a side note, heard about Niki, who was my first at CMJ, and although not a rich man, I immediately donated the 40.00 $ I could spare at that time. I feel sometimes like we take more than we give as we practice what we do here at CERB, and I have to say, it felt good to do something for someone else, unsolicited, not because I knew her to any extent beyond my first session with her, but because I knew it would help someone who needs a little comapssion at the moment, and that's good enough for me. Take care alls.

I just got back from a session with the lovely Vitala and am trying to wipe the grin off my face. I had seen her before in a duo but needed to go back to see how she works on her own. I was not dissapointed, and everything that has been said about her is true. I could spend all day looking into those eyes and admiring that smile. Almost made me forget what our hands were doing. It was a very erotic and relaxing session, but there was a hell of a lot of energy as well.

Another gorgeous gem at CMJ. I am never going to be able to decide who to go see. They all make me so happy to see them.