help

I know we are supposed to stay positive on this site but I have a small negative issue ,I woke up the other morning to find a mean voice mail on myphone{IPHONE#3}I would like to upload this message to a site for others to hear,but I don't know how or where,any help?

Don't know if this helps, but a quick Google check on the internet got me this.

Probably the more tech savy and iphone users have suggestions

Me, I'm so behind the times if my cell phone was any less advanced it would have rotary instead of a keypad LOL

Good luck

RG

http://lifehacker.com/399404/how-to-transfer-iphone-voicemail-to-your-computer

Here's a quick and dirty low-tech way to do it.

If you have a mic for your computer (most laptops have one built in), use the Windows sound recorder and play the message on the phone at full volume, placing it next to the computer's mic.

Sorry I do not have a definitive answer for you, but hopefully this can lead you to something.

You can access your voicemail from any phone by calling your own cell number and interrupting the greeting by pressing a button that varies depending on your voicemail setup. Then when prompted, put in your password and it will let you go through new and saved voicemails. (For example on Rogers you press the # key to interrupt the greeting and be asked for a password.)

Now if you can make this call from a computer, you could use software to record the call. Problem is to call a phone number on the regular public telephone network from a VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) number you need access to a service that connects the two and I doubt spending the money on a month's subscription to a SIP VoIP service would not be worth the money. (Maybe it is.)

An analogue telephone adaptor and even an old modem could be used for this purpose, but its set up is little much to describe in this one post.

However, if you want more details on any of these suggestions, please just ask.

I have account with an SIP based VoIP provider and used Twinkle to call a voicemail account and record the messages once. Now that I think about it, I am only assuming that all SIP based VoIP companies charge by the month because that is all I saw when I did research to choose a provider for me.

*5 Minutes later*

OK, some research shows you can buy SIP to regular phones service on a per minute basis after all.

In theory you could sign with say Les Net (http://les.net), pay the $3.50 sign up fee, then 1.1 cents per minute to call your voicemail from your computer using SIP software that records calls like Jitsi (http://jitsi.org).

Les Net was just an example, I have never used them and have no idea what they are like to deal with. You could find more examples by doing a web search for "SIP per minute".

I have used Jitsi. Not bad. Perfectly fine software. Lots of options are out there though. Search the web for "SIP software call recording" to find other options.

If you really want the recording you could change your password, and erase the other messages you have, then tell me at some pre arranged time, then wait a few minutes for me to call your voicemail and record the message. Then when I give confirmation of it being successful you can change the password back to what it was and I will send you the file. I realize you probably do not want a stranger to hear the message, but I thought I would offer just in case.