15 Minute Appointments.

I'm wondering what the general consensus is on these. They're offered by a fair number of service providers these days, but I don't remember ever seeing them even a few years ago. The lowered cost and time constraints makes them appealing but I've noticed that eventually some of the SPs that do provide that service eventually stop doing so.

Boy, that's hardly time to even get your pants on and off (smile). Maybe when I was a teenager that would work...

I suspect the reason most would not want to offer this service is that you probably tend to attract the wrong element. Ths sounds a lot like street activity to me. Also, there's a certain amount of time a lady needs to put in to getting ready and cleaning up each time, and that seems to go up exponentially with 15 minute appointments.

Maybe if its a lady you know well from prior visits and you're in the neighborhood?

They are offered for one reason , and that reason is money....

There are a lot of men who come to an end very quickly, and cannot go another round, I believe these are catered to these type of men....

I myself, do not offer these 15 min dates, because:

1)Too rushed, makes me uncomfortable and kinda sorta attracts clients that are cheap, sorry to offend, but thats how I feel-Plus, I am positive, there are many guys who try and take advantage, who go over the 15 mins....Would not like to deal with that..

2) The wonderful regular clients that I have would be very turned off if I was offering these kind of sessions-I would hate to deter any clients that would actually want to spend quality time with me, due to them being turned off by my 15 min specials

• Like 2

I've never offered 15 minute appointments and can't imagine ever doing so--it's just not my style at all. I only offer half hour meetings to established clients, and that doesn't happen very often.

But if I were to consider this, I would be concerned about volume and its implications. I work in a very discrete setting and attract no attention here. But if I were to have many clients coming and going throughout the day, I think discretion could become more difficult!

• Like 3

I offer it only to two persons that I saw before for 30 minutes...they are the type that you give them a blow job for 2 minutes or less and they cum already. They never did ask me for reduce rates or something, but when they started to come and see me on a somewhat regular base, I offer them a less expensive rates and shorter time, since it's pretty much hello, how are you , drop the pants, suck, cum, good bye...

Thought I don't offer it, I really don't like it. Yes it's a certain amount of money in a really short period of time, but it does really make me feel like a "whore" so to say...it's pretty much cold, just sexual act, nothing else.

Hate, hate, hate 15min appts. Only offer to a select few regulars who occasionally request it.

My regular clients who choose to only stay for 15 minutes, are quite happy to pay my half hour rate without complaint.

I always find that anyone who asks for a a 15 minute specials are usually those looking for discounts, which I do not offer.

So, yes, it generally attracts a different clientele and I am not interested in lowering my rates and increasing traffic to my location.

Really don't see any benefit in a 15 minute appointment,but however to each their own, I simply could never be bothered....ever...with a 15 minute appointment. SHIT I don't even take my vehicle to 'lube changers' for a 15 minute oil change, I take it my vehicle where I bought it from.... the dealership (warranty and deal while buying it) for an oil change, it just might take longer but the service is fucking excellent, and I have the time.

Guest **m***e_***al***

I offer a 15 min oral sex session as an option for the gentlemen who are short on time (15 min oral session is a great lunchtime refresher for those hard-working professionals!). or low on funds or for guys who are perhaps new to hobbying and just want to "test the waters"... so to say ;) lol. Although, I haven't had many 15 min appointments. Most clients want atleast half an hour but the "specials" can be appealing to some. I dont mind the shorter appointment and it doesn't make me feel cheap at all, although I don't think I would ever do 15 min full service appointments...

I don't know that I'd ever do 15 minute appointments. I take my time to make sure that I look good for a session. I make sure my nails are done, my hair is looking decent, my face looks good (which may include applying some makeup or not), take a bath, etc.

That's a lot to do for 15 minutes ... My last appointment, I worked on my appearance for a good two hours before I found out it had to be canceled. I'm sure people would be more likely to cancel a 15 minute appointment.

I offer 15 minutes and have no problem with it. I don't see why I would feel any more cheap or whatever depending on how long or short people are seeing me for. What would make me feel cheap/degraded is people's attitudes and judgements during or toward me for offering that type of session.

What's the difference between a guy seeing me for an hour once a year or a guy seeing me for a 15 minute lunch quicky once a week?

Also, offering 15 minute appts doesn't mean I get a ton of traffic through my place. In all honesty, most people don't take up the 15 minute option or if they do, they extend once they are here.

I find 15 minute appts are usually men on their lunch break or those who are really nervous about who they are going to see (newbies).

To each their own on what services and how long of the services they provide. That is the GREAT thing about being an independent. I can choose what I want to offer.

I guess I'm lucky as I would have to say that near all of my clients are very respectful to me, no matter how long they stay.

Good for you Zoe. :)

Personally, I would never consider offering a 15 minute appointment. I don't even really like 30 minute appointments, and have considered only offering 1 hour and more. I do occasionally get a request for a half hour session, but thankfully it's rare. For the intimate and incredible experience I offer, 30 minutes is hardly enough time. Fifteen minutes would definitely make me feel cheap. But then I like to be consistent in what I offer and the kind of SP I strive to be. I take so much time to prepare for each encounter, a 15 minute session would be an insult to my time. Besides that, without time to properly enjoy one another's company by taking our time to get to know one another a little, I don't think I would like how I would feel after a quarter of an hour. I like to try an offer an unforgettable experience, and I know I'm not able to deliver that in a mere 15 minutes. I'm sure there's a market for it, and I don't judge anyone who does offer it. I just know I wouldn't feel good offering a 15 minute 'quicky', so I never will. :)

• Like 4

Guest C***ry Di+**

I also offer 15 oral appointments. I find especially for new clients it is an attractive introduction. I don't find it impersonal nor does it make me feel bad. I can understand though for the girls that offer full service why they might feel this way and why 15 minutes for full service might not work out as well.

I think like so many things in this world it really depends on the person. Some people just cant get away from work for more than that, some people like it to be more of a "transaction" maybe that is why there are so many wonderful girls, so everyone can get what they need to feel fulfilled :)

Just my two cents

I'd only take a 15 minute appointment if it was 8 15 minute appointments (at least) one right after the other with the same lady

For me, minimum is a two hour appointment, but that's me

RG

Guest t**d**teur
I'd only take a 15 minute appointment if it was 8 15 minute appointments (at least) one right after the other with the same lady

For me, minimum is a two hour appointment, but that's me

RG

My sentiments exactly RG. I might consider 6 15 minutes sessions in a row with the same lady, if I were in a rush though!

Sent from my iPhone

I had a special request from a gent or two for these shorter appointments, in both cases from regulars and the rate was half of my regular hourly rate so I felt well-compensated, unfortunately both gents were always so rushed for time I never really enjoyed those sessions and in the end put an, um, end to them, lol. I think this type of session is great for those who are comfortable with them, and maybe with the right client they would be fun for me too, but the experiences I have had might have ruined it for others...

If you are a regular client and you have a good rapport with your provider and would prefer a shorter session, politely asking for this special type of session shouldn't hurt, I might even consider it again if it were the right client. I doubt I would ever advertise this though, as for a first session this would not be ideal IMHO...

Bethany

Xoxox

I could never do a 15 min session with a provider it would make me feel like a cheap stud lol. Although in the right company I can expel a load in a short period of time, the second one not so quick anymore. :oops: Always an hour + rendezvous, it is always nice to have some cuddle time.

• Like 1

In theory 15 minute appts sound good but I won't do them because the way I see it is once a guy is there, many clients ( not all) might try and take advantage of the time and make an excuse that they haven't "finished up" yet. Or they just want oral on the phone but once they get there, it turns into something else. How are you going to get them to leave on time? Oh wait, they need to use the shower, another 5 minutes to get dressed. Suiddenly it's 20-25 minutes.

I'm not a stickler for time on half hour or hour appts but 15 mins? Come on! It's just an excuse to get more time without paying more. I would definitely feel rushed, cheated both professionally and financially. Ain't gonna happen on my dime! I have people who see me for a half hour and only decide to stay for 20 minutes because they are in a rush. I provide a good service and if someone doesn't want to take the time to appreciate it, they can go elsewhere.

• Like 1