Is there such a thing as a 24 hour massage parlour place?

Is there such a thing as a 24 hour massage parlour place? Or massage parlours that open late night eg. up to 4am. for people who come home from work past midnight on a regular basis?

Not that I know of..... sounds a little like a complying girlfriend if you ask me!

Seriously though I doubt such thing exists so you may have to practice your hobby at another time.

Cheers!

WR

Is there such a thing as a 24 hour massage parlour place? Or massage parlours that open late night eg. up to 4am. for people who come home from work past midnight on a regular basis?

No. That was easy! Try asking an SP, if you arrange far enough in advance they may be able to do something for you, but they will probably want to meet you at least once during normal hours for safety reasons.

Moonlight would be the place if anywhere some of the girls have their own keys and can go in when they want when I was seeing someone regular there I arranged a few late night sessions. Whether or not theres anyone worth seeing there anymore is the real question

Moonlight would be the place if anywhere some of the girls have their own keys and can go in when they want when I was seeing someone regular there I arranged a few late night sessions. Whether or not theres anyone worth seeing there anymore is the real question

Another easy question! No. lol

Pizzapop.... I'm usually looking through the freezer at 4am searching for something cheesy to fill my middle of the night hunger pangs. Sex is often not on the menu at that time but perhaps you could help me out and suggest something else?

[mailto:[email protected]=pizzapop;288267]Is there such a thing as a 24 hour massage parlour place? Or massage parlours that open late night eg. up to 4am. for people who come home from work past midnight on a regular basis?

There is a place on somerset that has a sign that says 24 hours... Not sure if it's accurate though. I'm in be by 10! LOL

:icon_wink: I think the Op is asking about Winnipeg massage locations.

(This is in the Winnipeg section.)

Kim

:icon_wink: I think the Op is asking about Winnipeg massage locations.

(This is in the Winnipeg section.)

Kim

Good lord. Sorry folks. Clearly I needed a coffee.

Fair enough... but if it's open 24 hours, he has time to book a flight, get to the airport, fly to Ottawa, get a massage, get back to the airport and fly home... SAVE!!!!!!