Exotic in Halifax

I've been in the mood for something a little different lately. Specifically I was hoping someone could recommend a service from any non-caucasian girls. Asians, African-americans, arabics, etc. Does Halifax have any good prospects in this area?

its kind of strange that we don't see much advertisement for this here in Halifax. Maybe you should ask one of the ladies to come for a visit...

kisses,

Emma a

The only one I can think of is "Tess", who used to work at Park Avenue from October 2006 to roughly the end of 2007. She was a beautiful latina. Sadly, I've lost contact with her. If she is still working in the industry, and someone knows how to get in touch with her, please post! Thanks.

I use to see Tess but also have lost contact with her, she is the bset sp ever to work in halifax, does anybody know if she still works.

i always think its funny when someone says someone is the best but have no idea how or where to find them...lol...

anyway Tprime i think if you really want to see someone exotic then you should pm them. You never know if they get enough people asking they may tour here....someone like Nyomi Blu or Sydney Lacroix ....I'll keep looking to see who else i can find. It never huts to ask.

kisses,

Emma A

Emma you have proven to be the nicest and most helpful girl I've had the pleasure to speak to. Perhaps, I'll come see you sometime as a thank you (although I think I'll benefit more from the encounter), if you're not busy.

Much love,

Andrew

Emma you have proven to be the nicest and most helpful girl I've had the pleasure to speak to. Perhaps, I'll come see you sometime as a thank you (although I think I'll benefit more from the encounter), if you're not busy.

Much love,

Andrew

thanks Tprime,

i am quit nice if i do say so myself...lol...and you can call me anytime.

kisses,

Emma