touchofclasskingston

Has anyone been to touchofclasskingston on Princess St. I've searched cerb and terb and the only mention I found was posted in February 2005.

I know a few ladies that work (worked there) It is located downtown and not very private to get to but they do have a great selection of ladies and you get to go in and meet them all before paying the door fee, so if theres noone that peeks your interest you can just leave simple as that.

The fees can be a little steep but if you see the right girl it is money well spent. They also do outcalls if your looking to be more discreet (most only go to upscale hotels)

If you decide to go check it out I would say see Jade shes got a great toned slim body, tall, short dark hair, a great ass and beautiful smile I am also a lil biased cause shes one of my best friends ;) But...I've seen her in action and trust me she's hot!!!

• Like 1

I saw Alexis there in Oct (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5743). She was nice and very hot. Redseductress is right though, very public entrance on Princess St. She was $$ for the hour (FS) but plus the room fee so that made it not cheap. Great setup in there though (doesn't look like much from the outside but inside is nice).

Been there a couple times and the only thing I didn't particularly like was that it is not very discreet with the entrance being right on one of the busiest streets in halifax.

Been there a couple times and the only thing I didn't particularly like was that it is not very discreet with the entrance being right on one of the busiest streets in halifax.

meant kingston, sorry.