Samantha20

Was able to visit with Samantha20.

She is 5'4'' in height and I'm guessing 120lbs, very tanned skin, beautiful bedroom eyes,with a very nice mouth (lips for kissing) nice fiqure her pictures on CERB are very accurate.

She does french kiss with the best of them, (a small extra donation is required for this option). The total donation 220.

Her service was very sexual,and very tasty, I thoroughly enjoyed myself with her today.

I was able to get her very wet by DIGITS and DATY (she has a very well defined pussy for those that love to play and lick along) for the first portion of our session.

We moved into other positions, and it was simply very nice..especially locking lips and kissing, while making love in the missionary position.

Thanks Samantha!:wink:

The rating of the motel is brought the average down, due to the location, aging and room size of the motel.:!:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Phone numbers can not be posted on recommendations and asking for the motel she works from is also not permitted to be posted as that is confidential info. The person who made the post may share this info with you in private but Pete says she is a member here Samantha20 (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=21274) so just PM her or look at her profile for contact info.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.