Ebony babe on BP?

Anyone seen Ebony babe on BP before?

Looks like she comes through town every few weeks. Couldn't find any reco's here or reviews elsewhere.

Thanks in advance

i responded to her add a couple weeks ago when she was advert. in k-town. by e-mail. asked what part of town she was in and got a response of islington and steeles?? didn't pursue any farther.

Again, I'm pretty sure that these are two different girls we're talking about here. The one in particular that I was wondering about (and I think it's the same one the OP was wondering about) is listed in Thursday 8 Dec's ad as "NEW SEXY Ebony chick with a Stunning BoDy... LAST DAY IN KINGSTON.... - 21"

Havocka, we are indeed talking about 2 different ladies. I also saw the ads you are referring to. The one I was referring to was the lady that usually advertises for Islington/Steeles in TO, but on the day that I posted she was advertising at 401/Division in Kingston, as she does from time to time.

Yeah, hot pics eh? I texted her a couple times, got as far as establishing that she's just in town visiting for a couple days. Once I asked about setting up an appt, she stopped responding. Go figure...