Stopped in at EB/TO on a whim the other day , I was cold, thinking how a hot bath would feel good, and I was only 4 blocks away..so why not at least stop....... and as I'm leafing through the book, and receptioist is telling me if the lady available or not as I slowly leaf threw each one (of course any that interest me are currently busy) , and I get to the last page for...... Madisson....I imediately liked the name , and enjoyed the pics, and to my surprise she was available.....so despite really not planning or expecting to stay , I found myself booking , and being led to the room by Madisson. In my opinion the pictures do not do her justice....very cute, and personable. A very good session , I left warm , refressed and content. A Definite repeat.

What a classy place compared to other MP's in this city, if a bit more liberal services were offered , I wouldnt go anyplace else.

I was last here two years ago.. Im just not sure of the name of the one i gotten.. Had the same experience. It was my first time there and i dont know the procedure.. But im pretty sure she was on the last page as well.. Is madisson a cute and petite aboriginal girl? She asked me for the tip before we even started.. I'm not sure how much to give her being naive as I was.. She haggled for more when i asked for extra service... How much are d usual"TIPS"?

Hi all!!

Browsing through CERB today.. Newbie in Cerb that I am, Just found out that Miss Madisson is also a member of CERB. And judging by her profile pictures, She is definitely not the Massage attendant that serviced me that time that I went to EB/TO. I would definitely remembered that butterfly on that set of heavenly bossoms.. And those eyes.. those beautiful eyes.. Makes me want to visit her on EB.. eherrmm.. (sorry, if I was mumbling)...

Hi all!!

Browsing through CERB today.. Newbie in Cerb that I am, Just found out that Miss Madisson is also a member of CERB. And judging by her profile pictures, She is definitely not the Massage attendant that serviced me that time that I went to EB/TO. I would definitely remembered that butterfly on that set of heavenly bossoms.. And those eyes.. those beautiful eyes.. Makes me want to visit her on EB.. eherrmm.. (sorry, if I was mumbling)...

I agree with Gifter, Nice everthing : )

She is a cutie for sure...and a great time....lots of fun....great smile..tons of fun.....about as much fun as you can have with your clothes/ bathing suit on :) ......hmmmm..me thinks I need a massage! Gotta check when shes available again.