I called Mandy from an ad on kijiji. She told me to get a place and emailed me back to confirm. Very Professional. We settled on a price and told me to relax and take a shower.

We talked for a few minutes as she was getting more comfortable, She began a cbj in the chair i was sitting in. Then with a smile she asked me to move to the bed.i layed down as she lowered herself into a 69 position. Slow and sentual. Now the sog in various positions.I pulled out took off the condom and shot all over her hot ass.

Hotest time i had in moncton since karen the redhead from finesse.

MrMidland... I must warn everyone to take caution here. You are a new member and the only three posts you have made are all about Mandy *This is usually a good indication of a SHILL post* - Hopefully other members can confirm or deny this but if you are trying to market this lady using shill posts and fake recommendations please understand that this is not appropriate and will hinder your marketing efforts if this is what you are doing.

i have no ties to this person. i have been away from the sceen for a few years and i am just getting back into the swing of it. going to see another girl from a service soon not an independent. i hope to put a rewiew of everyone i see if that is ok. there is not much input from the maritimes here.

Guest W***ledi*Time
i have no ties to this person. i have been away from the sceen for a few years and i am just getting back

Welcome to the Board. Keep on truckin'.

Wrinkled

Thanks. i don't see anyone here that gives a very detailed review. i have had one bad but i can't put it here. now i am being called a shill post. Just excited because i had nothing like this before and i spent a lot of money on women i didn't like. This site (used right) can help weed out the sp that we don't want to put money into.

Well I don't know who is working in Moncton and calling herself Mandy but that picture is not her. That's of a girl who used to be in PEI and worked with Day & Night Delights. I've confirmed with her that she is no longer in the business.

Mod, please remove the photo.

Thanks Matt I am glad you found the post. I removed this from the Recommendation area and info the general discussion area. I had concerns with this from the first post so until some of the other members can add to this we will keep this lady out of the recommendation area for now. To me it looks like a shill but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Posting a fake photo of the lady really makes it a big no-no especially for the recommendation area.

It is true that if the site is used correctly it will benifit the members (but abuse can not be allowed so in order for this site to be effective we must watch for fake posts and self promotion under fake alias's - to do this you need to establish yourself before anyone can take you seriously as a recommendation maker - because of this we do watch closely for patterns like this). If you look at the first two posts from MrMidland you will see why I have concearns.

i got the pic from her. she sent it to me from her computer on msn after i saw her. i don't mind you taking out the pic as i can't edit my post. matt emailed me and never said what his involvement was. that was the girl i saw

I will not be posting anymore pics. too much trouble lol.

That is not the girl you saw. I suggest to you and anyone else, leave the posting of pictures up to the ladies themselves and if you are in contact with the woman you did see, you may tell her not to try and use that pic (or any other bait & switch pics) if she does put an ad on kijiji.

FYI, just because a picture is without a watermark, that doesn't give you or anyone else free will to use it.

That means you just recommended someone who is bait and switching people with FAKE PHOTOS chances are no one here will ever book with her now because of this. Now that you know this you should post a thread in the Bait and Switch section warning other guys that she is sending out fake photos. Others should be warned to stay away from this lady.