the pics looking interesting....per a text 2 me they will be leaving Freddy & visiting another city soon in N.B. i'd like any info also....i have texted back & forth

Guest ma***sf***x

I had a duo with these ladies twice and had one of the best times of my life.Don't believe anything anyone else tells you these ladies are very nice.

More info about these ladies would be appreciated, to be honest I have been a little suspect about some things that have happened here, but I in no way have anything bad to say about the ladies.

I am writing this as one who has also been " attacked" on the web. And I would have to honestly say that you should have to have your own experience with an individual before you judge or have pre-conceived notions on them.

If these ladies are all bad, then eventually will be worked out in the wash, or otherwise then their reputations will stand on their own.

I have no idea of the said rumorers here you all talk about, and do not wish to know.

But like all things in life, have an open mind, and enjoy the moment!

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

I have seen all the flack in several different sites in regards to these ladies.

I usually check through other sites to see just who is in town, and that way I can get a feel for how my week is going to be.

Nothing wrong with ladies travelling and advertising their availability, I do believe that most of us do that.

The problem that I found in question was the fact that these ladies were advertising themselves under several different names on the same sites at the same times. It just seemed a little obvious due to the fact that the pictures used in their ads were of the same three ladies with the exact same pictures. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Tattoos are a wonderful way of identifying someone, so if your going to show them in pics, use the same name in your ad.

I mean, if your going to try to flood the market with advertising, at least use the same ads.

If you are going to advertise yourself, at least place your ads and pictures with the same information.

Guys that call us, use a variety of methods, believe me, word gets around when you are advertising that you are only 'arrived in Freddy', but guys saw you three weeks ago here.

Be truthful in your ads, use pictures that are actually of you. Don't try to flood the market just to get clients, the guys do talk to each other.

I too have been a victim of 'flagging' and bashing on cl, and on other sites, so I just stopped using them.

I find that the gentlemen that use cerb are more courteous to us as sp's, and I value that.

I see that the ladies in question have been suspended as users of this site, as someone basically said in a previous post in this thread, what goes around will come around.

Just my two cents on this thought.

• Like 2

If you are operating a proper business, without scandal and hidden agenda's then you reputation will stand for itself! If you are open and honest about your service, then all will eventually learn this. If not we will learn this too.

When we hear of things it wise to have an open mind, but also important to use some caution and instinct.

I hope that this one situation does not cloud the way things usually are here. We have great services and ladies in NB, hope that our traveling SP's and hobbiest do not get discouraged either;)

Sophia I believe that anyone who spends any time on this sight will recognize that these ladies are the exception and that 99% of the ladies that advertise on this site are reputable people.

• Like 1

If you are operating a proper business, without scandal and hidden agenda's then you reputation will stand for itself! If you are open and honest about your service, then all will eventually learn this. If not we will learn this too.

When we hear of things it wise to have an open mind, but also important to use some caution and instinct.

I hope that this one situation does not cloud the way things usually are here. We have great services and ladies in NB, hope that our traveling SP's and hobbiest do not get discouraged either;)

I am in full agreement with this statement.

Openness and honesty are key factors in this business.

I for one will never ever consider advertising myself as anything other than who I am.

Being only 5'4, I don't say I'm 5'8", I am definitely not a spinner, nor am I a bbw, but my descriptions of myself are very accurate.

We all conduct ourselves with distinction and give respect to those that wish to spend time with us.

I certainly hope that anyone visiting this fair city is not discouraged in seeing any one of us, but you know the old saying, 'one bad apple spoils the barrel'.

Unfortunately, there will be some in the business that want to 'outdo' the competition.

It isn't a competition, it's a lifestyle, and the gentlemen that want to spend time with us will.

We are all here for the same general purpose, to avail ourselves to the company of discerning gentlemen.

Hopefully there will be no more of it, I do tire of seeing so called 'bashings' of other sp's. There is absolutely no need for it.

As the very first line on the Cerb site says, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all', and I believe that the ladies on this service live by that statement.

• Like 2