Nathalie from Nuden

Guest gagagaga

Just so you know, this is the same Nathalie that used to be on here offering private dance sessions:

Let me start by saying that I had known her previously from a club and had dances from her in the past.

Nathalie is super hot...about 5'3, 120, huge perfect man-mades, and another feature which I personally enjoyed very much. I'm not sure how to impress on you the beauty of this lady, but let me say she had everything I like and then some.

anyways...

I had some pretty fantastic time with Nathalie, and reccomend her fully. She works a few days/week at the Nuden, and is always very busy, so you have to be patient, but the wait is worth it.

YMMV, but she is the best in Ottawa for sure.

Does she still offer her private dancing at her place, or is it strictly all now at Nuden.. just a inquiry mind;-)

Guest gagagaga

from what I understand, the reson she pulled her add out of here was because she didn't like having people she didn't know come to her house like that. If you go meet her at Nuden and develop a rapport, I'm sure she will do private if you ask...she did for me and it was AMAZING

Guest gagagaga

She never mentioned that to me, thanks for letting me know Dreamgirl. I have editted appropriately.

By the way, I am saving my $$ for an appointment with you. see you soon I hope.

Guest *l**e

Dude, if you check the dates (5 years ago), the Nathalie they were speaking about is a totally different one than who ever you are referring to.

The one in this thread stopped working years ago.