Cmj naomi

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Saw this lady recently for the first time had a blast she is sweet and a delight to be with we had fun and will definettly repeat

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Due to another plan of my failed today, decided to call CMJ (pretty bad I know the number off by heart) Asked who was available, and this very sexy voice says "ME, Naomi", alrighty than...off to CMJ.

Naomi, is very sexy gorgeous lady, with beautiful features, her smile will melt you away, her piercing blue eyes, milky white soft skin, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a massage that was simply "outstanding";-). I made quite sure she was told as well.

With Lily and Naomi, 2 attractive blonde ladies with great service, I may need to try a duo..now that would be delicious!:lol:

Every positive thing you read about Naomi is true.

CMJ has a real winner there. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. It's the closest thing to a GFE that you can get while still staying within the limits of CMJ. And her massage skills are so good, you end up not caring about 'stepping outside' the limits. Seriously - her finish almost feels like... well, go book with her and find out!

Well this was my first trip to CMJ. I had booked a session with Michelle MA but once I got there and finished my orientation Mia advised me that Michelle was no longer available but Naomi and one other lady were. During my orientation I was introduced to Naomi but I was there for Michelle. My preference is brunettes but I wasn't prepared to walk away so I opted to see Naomi.

Naomi has a very pretty face and a good body but I would not repeat. The session was pleasant but it lacked that connection that would have made the time a little more intimate. She gave a good message but again nothing over the top.

Perhaps as they say in today's world of social gatherings and in business "it is a two way street".

The lack of connection could of been your disappointment of not seeing Michelle? therefore lack of a friendly communication might not of transpired.

Naomi gave you a good message..or massage but again nothing over the top...well I've seen her twice, and find her to be very skilled in her department of a great massage, and great erotic play throughout.

Yes this is your rec your thoughts..but maybe you should of thought it through perhaps....just perhaps..it is a 2 way street.

I will agree with you that the feelings were likely mutual. You always get more when you take the time to lighten the mood with some appropriate humour and genuine compliments. Entering I was expecting Michelle MA but met someone else. Sometimes what you don't expect exceeds ones expectations. Don't get me wrong Naomi was very friendly, pretty and skilled at her work. My preference is brunettes.

I have seen Naomi on two occasions and cant wait for a third. She is very pretty and gives a wonderful massage. We connected and had lots to talk about. Will definitely repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.