Taylor (Hannia's massage)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Better late than never. A new MPA just joined CERB so it reminded me to write a review of her.

A while back, I was driving past Terminal Dr. when I remembered that there was an MP (Hannia's) there. Well, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to visit - I want to try them all at least once except AAA.

The attendant was Taylor. I had heard about her, read many reviews but never seen her. To be honest, I was really nervous and was expecting some fire-breathing femdom Goddess to tear me a new one.

Damn! It didn't happen.

Instead, I was treated to an erotic teasing massage from a sweet, warm, friendly and bubbly person. She gives a great massage, with lots of teasing, to simultaneously relieve stress (the bad kind) and cause a different type of stress (the good kind).

I had a blast, a few laughs, and we hit it off really nicely. She's great looking, friendly, tall (I think I have mentioned in the past that I have a thing for "tall) and tres sexy.

As usual, I don't provide gory details, and discussion of price - but you will get no surprises.

The location gets a crappy rating because it has no showers. But if Taylor likes you, you may get a wash-down with towels and a basin of soapy water.

Will I visit again? Hell yes - when I have paid off all my CC debt from Xmas!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Great Review. I've been in contact with Taylor as well and she is a peach to deal with on the phone or email.

I've hesitated the visit just because its Hannia's and I'm not a fan!

I too visited Taylor for the first time at Hannia's. Like previously mentioned the location leaves little to be desired except that it is located in discrete location (near the trainyards) and there is plenty of parking.

Having only visited a few MPs I was a bit nervous walking in but was immediately put at ease by the charming Taylor. She was kind and friendly with an infectious attitude and great personality.

I had booked rather hastily on the phone and didn't discuss price, menu or time. Not really knowing what to do I just got naked and figured I would go with the flow. When Taylor walked in her first comments were "hey no fair, can I get naked too?" Well suffice it to say my comfort level went way up and my inhibitions way down.

The massage was very nice and admittedly I didn't want to flip over...enjoying the wonders going on between my legs to no end. I did however, mainly because I couldn't wait to enjoy Taylor further and felt "restricted" on my chest.

The specifics of my experience I will leave out except to say I would love dating this women ans she obviously has an awesome attitude and open-mindedness, clearly loves what she's doing and left me with weak knees.

I will be repeating over and over!

Spence

I saw Taylor last week, and enjoyed the experience. She has a bubbly personality, and I find a girl wearing glasses tres sexy. She's an enthusiast, and I'd recommend her as someone who clearly enjoys her work.

Despite what Dorothy Parker famously said, men do make passes at women who wear glasses. :shock: Miss Naomi and Jayne Davis (who doesn't always wear them but looks great in glasses) are also worth keeping in mind for those who like the eye wear option.

Saw lovely Taylor this afternoon, to take out the knots/sore muscles in my back, and she performed quite well!

Taylor is a very affectionate,tall sexy lady with mesmerising eyes, beautiful full lips(on her face guys! com'on now:-D) and Taylor I loved the tattoos.

The completion of my appointment, made my hair(and something else) stand up on end:mrgreen:

Thanks Taylor it was a pleasure to partake in a session with you, and look forward in seeing you again.:mrgreen:

BTW she completey agrees with the location area, too bad we could not get her a nice place on her own.

I had the opportunity to go out tonight but first I called the MP to book a session with the friendly, bubbly Taylor.

Taylor was very welcoming & easy to spend time with. When she showed me to the room she suggested that I get naked & lie down on the table and then she left for a few minutes. When she returned she asked if I minded if she got naked too! To which I half-turned over so that I could speak to her (and watch her!) She does have a lot of tattoos (not my cup-of-tea) and she is a bit on the non-spinner side but her attitude and enthusiasm won me over. Taylor is uninhibited and made a great effort towards ensuring that I too would feel uninhibited in her company. The massage was pretty brief (due to my enthusiasm!) but she told me that her massage skill is one of the features that brings her return clients. And promised me that on my return visit she would guarantee me a relaxing massage. And I will return!

Guest gagagaga

I was lucky enough to go see Taylor at Hannia's again recently, I have to say it was well worth it again. While the location lacks charm to say the least, Taylor has tons of charm to go around.

She is not shy AT ALL, and gives one hell of a great massage. As far as the finish goes...AMAZING.

She is cute and funny and sexy and has a mouth that is making me hard right now just typing about it!!

What to say that has not already been said. Great massage, great conversation and a great attitude. Tall, sexy and a great smile. Very attentative to your needs and aims to please.

The location is discreet, out of the way and lots of parking. Now the actual parlour is the shits, feels like I'm entering some seedy location about to do something the higher authorities would not approve of... wait I may have mis-spoke... Taylor your boss needs to call one of those makeover shows and do a number on the place...

Excellent finish and will most definelty repeat, did I mention the finish was excellent?

Thanks Taylor

I saw taylor today and she was wow!!!!!!

I dont know what else to say other than go see her soon. She is better than 99.9999% of the providers I have seen.

Guest fl***gfi***rs

I have to agree with the previous posts. Taylor is the best. I saw her way back when she was with Jasmin and that is a few years back. I remember how amazing it was then and hoped I would not be disappointed. I wasn't. She is a bit heavier and has more tattoos (me likely) but Taylor still has that incredible energy that makes you want to go back over and over... Stellar finish.

5 stars!

I had the pleassure of seeing Taylor recently. She' s receiving customers from an apartment on bronson and she advertises on CL. Her massage was excellent followed by an outstanding bbbj and some FS. It was an overall great 1/2 hr. She's a tall girl, pretty, multiple tatoos and has a few extra pounds . I be seeing again...soon.

I'm glad to hear that Taylor finally went indie. The Terminal drive location was terrible for exactly the reasons mentioned by a fellow pooner: no showers and cramped! I loved the BBBJs but felt bad for her since I didn't get to clean up before hand. I'm sure ALL SPs appreciate a clean customer BEFORE they start.

Although she's not my normal cup of tea, I enjoyed our session very much. She's definitely a "nasty" girl:rolleyes: I didn't get to partake in the FS as her BBBJ was too much for me to handle the first time!

I've been seeing Taylor both at Hannia's and at Bronson. The girl's amazing, and as open-minded and wild as I am. Can't get enough of her!

Spence

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.