Some people have too much money!!!

Interesting amount 2.5 million, she might have to sleep with more then one to pay off that degree just like the rest of us who were/are students.

This is s strange phenomena, it has come up a few times over the past year. I remember a few encounters with virgins (yeah we had to dodge dinosaurs that's how long ago it was!) and they are not that great. In fact SP's could easily offer the virgin experience just lay there and say "ouch it hurts, be careful, are you sure it's gonna fit?" then add in a little "owe that tickles, wow it is sensitive" not sure how many will pay extra for this? But you never know :)

Hey dummpy, you hit the nail on the head! Why on earth would you pay that much, and come on, a vergin!!! Who went to college and did not have sex?

Guest W***ledi*Time

Isn't there a taste of irony in the idea of a lady, who is intending to be a "Family and Marriage Therapist", funding her studies by having intimate relations with ... a total stranger? Not that there's anything wrong with it of course. More power to her! But how many troubled couples are likely to agree on picking a therapist who has this on her public resume?

Do you really think she will pursue her career with 3.7 million dollars in the bank....

rub

Guest i***k***

What only 3.7 million?!?! I would have gone at least 4...

Of course it won't be 3.7Million after taxes.

I wonder what kind of income that would be classified as? She is selling an asset so is it a capitol gain? Or is is earned income because she is working for it? Orr could it be investment income because it has been a commodity she has nursed for a while? hmmm...

You crack me up man. After she loses her virginity she will get immediately screwed by the taxman.

Wonder how much I could get for my virgin ass? I don't swing that way, but I'd do it for a million bucks...something tells me I wouldn't get that though....