Looking for Asian

Sorry no asian massage left in halifax try oriental in montreal really there are no good sp left in halifax and the ones that are charge more then montreal which has the best in the world also missing from the halifax scene is Tess which is the best. Buy a plane ticket to Montreal until the Halifax scene wakes up.

Sorry no asian massage left in halifax try oriental in montreal really there are no good sp left in halifax and the ones that are charge more then montreal which has the best in the world also missing from the halifax scene is Tess which is the best. Buy a plane ticket to Montreal until the Halifax scene wakes up.

I wouldn't dare to guess what you think we should be charging....lol

Emma A

Guest i***k***

WOW! If you weren't lonely in Halifax before you will be now... lol

It is inappropriate to comment on the ladies rates here on cerb. Please if you feel the prices are too high for you keep your comments to yourself and your money in your pocket.

Personally I would expect the rates to be higher in a small town as it has little competition compared to cities like Montreal.

Just so you know Montreal is known across Canada for having the lowest average rates and the highest number of working ladies. This has caused a huge price war where everyone undercut everyone else until the industry average rate is so low the ladies do twice as many calls to make the same money and become unhappy working in the business (this effects quality of service)

Let's face it... who is going to be happy working for 1/2 the amount of money that they should be working for!

Guest W***ledi*Time

I'd guess that it's just not the population size of any given city that is the most important factor here, but rather the good old law of supply vs demand within each different city. All else being equal, it does make sense that a smaller city would have fewer providers of any given service. However, there would also be fewer consumers of services as well. The price that any service might command in the marketplace would depend on the balance of demand as compared to the available supply.

My (layman's) opinion is that it may be more revealing to think in terms of Income. While Nova Scotia in general is one of the less affluent areas of Canada, Halifax itself is doing comparatively well. Halifax is the seat of provincial government, so the provincial payroll, among many other factors, is a big influence on incomes in HRM. Incomes would in turn be a big influence on money available to be spent on all types of goods and services -- pushing up demand.

Median Household Income, 2005 (Statscan figures from 2006 Census):

Halifax $66,892

Montreal $49,969

Ottawa $84,554

Toronto $59,671

I think the above numbers tell a big part of the comparative pricing story.

Perhaps it is a self-reinforcing spiral: as a city's income decreases, the more ladies may be considering ways to supplement their incomes, so there could be an increase in supply while income (and demand) decreases, and vice versa. Also (talking through my hat even more now) the culture of Montreal seems to be more open to such things, so ladies may be less hesitant to enter into the business.

It is the ladies themselves who know their business and what pricing strategy works for them. For a Nova Scotia laddie, there's no tonic quite like breathing the fresh cool Nova Scotia salt air ... and a lovely warm sweet Nova Scotia lassie to breathe it with.

The ladies are going to charge the most that they can in any area to make the income they wish to make.

If the phone never rings they will lower the price but as long as they can maintain enough calls to acquire the amount they want to make each week the rate will be set.

When they get too busy to handle the level of bookings the price goes up until that balances out again if they find that they are not getting enough bookings to maintain that income level they reduce the prices.

I don't see why people complain so much about what the ladies charge for their time. It is their choice, as to what their time is worth. I personally set an hourly rate of my own time, and have many friends that do the same. Sure economics play a part in price setting, and prices may be cheaper somewhere else, but we are not somewhere else. We should have all learned by now that if you want something and can't afford it, either save up for it, or go without. Sure I'd be very happy if everything was less expensive and I could have everything that I wanted. However, until I become the head of a royal family of some oil producing country, I'll continue to enjoy myself when the luxury permits.

The ladies are going to charge the most that they can in any area to make the income they wish to make.

If the phone never rings they will lower the price but as long as they can maintain enough calls to acquire the amount they want to make each week the rate will be set.

When they get too busy to handle the level of bookings the price goes up until that balances out again if they find that they are not getting enough bookings to maintain that income level they reduce the prices.

Well, there is one ad in the Yellow Pages for a specifically asian service. Can't comment on their quality, myself.