Alexis Gem & Lilly Love

Guest ma***sf***x

Since I posted about these two lovely ladies I have been getting a lot of backlash but why?.I've seen these ladies three times and had a great time.These rumors I've been hearing are starting to make me laugh none of them are true of coarse if they were do you think I would of saw them in the first place?.

It's people like you who make ladies like them never come back to NB if they even do come back go see them for yourselves

Guest ma***sf***x
I've never heard of them, are they members? If not where can I get more info about them?

thanks

Check on craigslist that's where I met them from they said they were members but still can't find them

Since I posted about these two lovely ladies I have been getting a lot of backlash but why?.I've seen these ladies three times and had a great time.These rumors I've been hearing are starting to make me laugh none of them are true of coarse if they were do you think I would of saw them in the first place?.

It's people like you who make ladies like them never come back to NB if they even do come back go see them for yourselves

Can you tell us what the experience with Alexis was like?