Hi folks,

I've been reading for a while and decided to jump in.

Clearly, there is consensus that Emily @ Bodycare is a hit.

I have a registered massage therapist that I see (for insurance reasons) but am looking for a good quality massage with a nice ending. I was wondering if there are any registered women out there... If not, do I understand that the price would be the advertised hourly rate plus around $60 for the ending?

Hope the questions are in-line...

Welcome to the site, this question has been asked before, and there was a long thread about it, but I can't find it with the search function anywhere.....

The general concensus was you're not likely to find a REGISTERED masseuse performing what you are looking for that will work through your insurance.... it was too big a risk and they would lose their license if they were ever caught...

there was mention of another masseuse who was registered, but no longer is, so you would get the skills of a registered therapist, the happy ending, but expect to pay for it...

I don't frequent MP's .... somebody else would remember "who" I am talking about, and perhaps somebody can dig up that thread, it was only a few months old, but I can't get it with the key words like "insurance" or "company" at all....

Captain is right......the chances of finding a RMT who finishes with flair is not an option......to many risks for them...

As for Emily...she can truly compete with the best of the RMT's out there....

There is also a place on Donald street...the name escapes me........and you can get great RMT type massage there

There is also a place on Donald street...the name escapes me........and you can get great RMT type massage there

Michelles?

Guest Curious_guy66

i think the name of the place is islad massage ... is't it? i got a massage there with santana ones, she is in her 40's but she is funny and do a really good massage, the location is small but clean.

You don't want to be leaving a paper trail of your hobbying activities. If the RMT ever got busted, your name would be in her books and potentially you could be named in a lawsuit from the insurance company as they try to recover claims that aren't legitimate. Bad idea all round IMO.