A Google search for oriental massage in Halifax came back with the following....

http://www.facebook.com/.../Oriental-Pearl-Double-Happiness-Massage.../

A facebook page, and a map that indicates downtown Dartmouth, but no contact info or exact address.

anyone know anything about this?

Additional Comments:

I have seen her a few times. 40's. Very clean. She gives an excellent massage with nice HF .. no extras.

What name does she go by? Can you tell us what area of Halifax she works in?

She advertises in CH as noted in earlier post. Now operates out of small apt building in residential area near Halifax Shopping Centre.

Guest h***yto***2
A Google search for oriental massage in Halifax came back with the following....

http://www.facebook.com/.../Oriental-Pearl-Double-Happiness-Massage.../

A facebook page, and a map that indicates downtown Dartmouth, but no contact info or exact address.

anyone know anything about this?

Additional Comments:

What name does she go by? Can you tell us what area of Halifax she works in?

There was a place on Windmill Rd by the old bridge (MacDonald) called Asian Massage. It closed out in the summer of 2008. Boo Hoo, I'm still crying about that. They had been in Halifax for the previous two years and moved there and it kinda fizzled. The lady who ran it was an acupuncture certified doctor I believe and I notice that she is now legit with her own Halifax practice. I still see her on occasion. I believe she was saving money to open her business. All it was was HJ release but the chinese girls were very sexy. There is certainly potential for that type of service in Halifax, but getting around the law probably keeps them from opening another one.

Her CH ad just says "full body massage". If you are looking for a typical "sensual massage" this isn't it - she remains fully dressed, there's no contact other than her massaging you, and so on. What she does provide is a very slow, soothing massage that eventually takes a form resulting in (for me at least) a staggering release, and following necessary cleaning, a continuation of the soothing massage.

What she does provide is a very slow, soothing massage that eventually takes a form resulting in (for me at least) a staggering release, and following necessary cleaning, a continuation of the soothing massage.

Sounds like what I'm looking for.....what's the damage?

Her CH ad just says "full body massage".... What she does provide is a very slow, soothing massage....

Well, its certainly slow.