Naomi & Peyton @ CMJ

Good LORD!

Last night just after 7pm or so, it was my first time at CMJ that I didn't see Gia. Instead I went to hopefully take care of some adminstratvie itches I've had with CMJ (on my end).

So there's this adorably hot blonde and another blonde cutie-pie who's being trained! :mrgreen:

Needless to say, I don't think any other massage place, FS provider or strip club can provide the warm welcoming service, skillful massage, smiles and all-around pleasure that CMJ has shown me. The private location is so perfect too. Hell, I even loved the CD that Naomi picked!

Naomi, I have to say that you topped Gia!

One of these day's I'd love to see the legendary Jasmine hereself...

ah what kind words - thanks guys, and CMJ wouldn't be the success it is without our wonderful member's!! so here's to all of you that continue to support CMJ.

Naomi does rock. And for my last two visits with her she has had this VERY cool CD. I even commented on it. I wish I knew half the track names!!!

Ah ha... the music of seduction.... if the track could talk, it may just have to silence you...................... sounds of the buddha......... shhhh

Naomi does rock. And for my last two visits with her she has had this VERY cool CD. I even commented on it. I wish I knew half the track names!!!

I figured here is a way to fulfill someone's wish and get my wish fulfilled as well, so I went and investigated for you. My wish was fulfilled. And yours is

"Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss"

I have it and enjoy it too.

Plus absolutely no contest between Gia and Naomi - Naomi's tops!