Looking for provider who is pregnant

I come to Montreal on occasion and was wondering if there are (or will be in the future) any woman who are pregnant and interested? Thank you!

still looking and waiting to find a woman who is pregnant and interested in getting together...

So I continue to look for an SP who is pregnant and offers FS. I am surprised that it's taking a while to find this, a few years ago it seemed like there were many pregnant girls. Anyway, if there is someone, please drop me a line. Thanks!

It is actually rare, but I would look in the free ads website as they are probably looking to do this for a very short time without being noticed.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I come to Montreal on occasion and was wondering if there are (or will be in the future) any woman who are pregnant and interested? Thank you!

If you're still looking, try this lady, whose profile as of January 2010 shows she is "pregnant and a little frisky", located in Montreal:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29767

There is an SP on CL in Ottawa who says she is 7 months pregnant, offering a rare opportunity.

Hi this Lindsay,

Thanks for the promo guys!

I am still avail in MTL for a bit. I will be avail. untill it becomes uncomfortable for me. I really do like to play though so who knows when that will be. lol I am NOT offering lactation but I sure am preggers!