Suri at CMJ...

It is always a treat to go for training duos at CMJ. You get to see a new face and one of your favourites. Today I booked a training session with Suri and the lovely and talented Jasmin. Started out with a shower with Jasmin, which is always a treat, and went a long way to warming me up from the very cold weather. Then it was back to the room to meet the very lovely Suri standing there in all her glory, the way Mother Nature made her, and Mother Nature did an outstanding job. She was described on the website as adorable and that is an understatement, a petite little vietnamese woman with beautiful dark eyes, and an absolutely incredible smile. She has a petite lean body well proportioned, that is definitely all woman. I think the description that she is 5'4" may be a bit off as I had to reach up and help her get the shower handle off its holder. (Maybe she was in heels when she measured.) However that is fine for me because I am not a giant by any means.

You could tell she was a bit shy at first, but she got into it right away. For the first part of the massage her touch was a bit light for me, but after I turned over, my goodness, the lady has magical hands. The fact I got to lay back and see her, and Jasmin was a sensual overload. She just exudes sensuality, and that smile is so beautiful.

I finished up with Suri helping me clean up before heading back into the cold Ottawa afternoon. As I have been saying after almost every review, Jasmin knows how to find the most amazing attendants, and I am going to have such a hard time deciding who I get to see when I need a little fun.

Anyway.. Suri is definitely on my must see again list. She was definitely a wonderful treat for a cold winter afternoon.

• Like 1

I too was fortunate to meet the lovely, charming and sensual Suri. I concur with most of what CH has to say, she was a bit timid and her massage was very light. Given this was her 2nd day of training it wasn't surprising. But the sensuality of this woman is amazing. Since she has no prior massage experience there will be a learning period. But she knows how to melt a guy with her eyes and smile.

I was fortunate to have my pre and post showers with this little cutie, she actually seemed more comfortable in the shower than the massage room. While we had some great moments during the massage I almost enjoyed the showers more. I said almost ..... Jasmin was there to ensure the massage was no disappointment. It was quite enjoyable to have Jasmin providing a firm massage while Suri was delivering a light massage to other areas.

While it's obvious Suri has lots to learn she also has lots to offer. Once she becomes more proficient at massage she will likely become a favourite at CMJ. Repeat? Yes Suri!

I have a thing for Asians... Sounds GREAT. And its good to know there is at least one asian in this city that is "for real".

Not sure what you mean ..... there are many "for real" asians in town.

I dont know of any Asian SP's in town. For massage parlours i only know of three. So I wouldn't say there are a lot. And this one seems to be a keeper (from the two reviews).. That's my only point.

Of course I could be wrong.

Anyways on to other topics.

I must agree with Dash.

Out of 10 ads advertising Asian MPs or SPs, I would say there are 9 that are B&S ads.

The Ottawa Sun was particularly good to be deceiving for many hobbiests.

Therefore, when there is a 'real' one, I believe it's good to share with the rest of the community.

Unless one is greedy and wants to keep her all for himself... :-)

I must agree with Dash.

Out of 10 ads advertising Asian MPs or SPs, I would say there are 9 that are B&S ads.

The Ottawa Sun was particularly good to be deceiving for many hobbiests.

Therefore, when there is a 'real' one, I believe it's good to share with the rest of the community.

Unless one is greedy and wants to keep her all for himself... :-)

As I said before, there are many real ones, not just one. You belong to the other board (at least someone with a similar handle) where there is a lot of info one who's real and who's not. The info is there for the taking, it's already been shared many times over.

Saw Suri today and must say she is a true doll. She provides an unrushed experience and makes you feel like you'e the only man in the world. I would agree, her touch is very gentle - for me her technique was more of a cuddle than a massage. Overall a great way to start off the day!

Saw Suri again, this girl is amazing! She's still learning the massage part (remember she's only been at it for 2 or 3 weeks and weekends only) but the sensual side comes naturally. She's intoxicating and will get into your head in the best way. She slips into my dreams nightly .......:-D

Just wanted to say her massage technique is improving and I would expect it to keep improving. It's still more of a soft kneading but enjoyable in it's own way. She's still an adorable lil pixie but she's cut her hair since her picture was taken. Not that it affects anything but some guys like to know things like that. A great girl ......

• Like 1

Just wanted to say her massage technique is improving and I would expect it to keep improving. It's still more of a soft kneading but enjoyable in it's own way. She's still an adorable lil pixie but she's cut her hair since her picture was taken. Not that it affects anything but some guys like to know things like that. A great girl ......

lol... no she didnt cut her hair just just took her extensions out... her lovely long locks will be back as soon as her new set is put back in. It's awsome being a woman... one day long hair, the next day short.... our looks at any given moment refelect our moods. It's great...

She fibbed!!! When I ask her about the cut she told me not to worry, it will grow back soon ..... only she knew just how soon. Gee, maybe I should check into this ...... :razz:

After reading this thread, I have seriously decided to visit Suri. I gotta get me some of that service, plus my back has been killing me for the past couple days. Work has got it's tole. Although, the website is down for CMJ, where can I see the girls at?

a member yet, you will need to get in touch with CMJ, by sending her private message here at her profile, she also has some very tasteful erotic photo's in her album so you can view the ladies. Again, search member "CMJ"...send a private message, you won't be sorry you joined her private club ;)

After reading this thread, I have seriously decided to visit Suri. I gotta get me some of that service, plus my back has been killing me for the past couple days. Work has got it's tole. Although, the website is down for CMJ, where can I see the girls at?

No you won't be sorry... these are exciting times at CMJ. I have just hired a new hostess that starts this week and we have an even bigger suprise coming next week that I am sure everyone will be esstatic over - I know I am :boobies:.

As well, we have added a new 75 minute reservation to the mix for $200.

New Hostess Dallyn: 25 years old, 5'8", 128 lbs, blond hair with green eyes and full sexy lips. Professional writer and model. Discounted training reservations this week only.

Well, exciting news indeed.

FYI, but perhaps we should keep the "Suri" thread about Suri and start a new thread about the new girl, yes?

:wink:

Does CMJ have just one asian girl? (Sorry, not a memeber yet, just curious).

Does CMJ have just one asian girl? (Sorry, not a memeber yet, just curious).

Yes, Suri is the only asian girl there.

her photo is super cute!!

When I was at CMJ the other day I saw a digital photo frame in the reception area with more pictures of all the girls. I actually prefer some of the others pics of Suri more! What a cutie!

Where did you see her photo? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Sorry I know the site is being renovated and I checked the CMJ albums but I didnt see her anywhere.