Body Care - Sarah

Thought it was about time to post another review -- haven't seen too many new massage reviews lately.... Finally got a chance to head back to Body Care, hadn't been in over a year. This place always seems to be in some sort of renovation. Good location, clean, fair prices, good massage.

Sarah was recommended to me, as a new, young, cute attendant. As the door opened, I recognized her as Samira from Acqua/Luna/Oasis, who I had seen a few times a couple of years ago. She is a cute, young latina, not a spinner, but not big -- Actually looks cuter than before. I would guess mid-20s. Her massage is good, top of the Acqua/Luna variety (not saying much), and average of the Body Care variety (saying alot)- meaning deep, not rushed, and complete. Went topless for the entire massage (ymmv).

She obviously likes what she is doing, and the finish was very enjoyable, non rushed. Knows how to tease, and take it slow. She is also friendly, which is a plus.

Pricing for extras is the usual, so please dont' send me 100 PMs asking for prices. Would I repeat? Yes I would!

And now it appears she is working with the legendary Club CMJ!! She is a sweetie and I am sure things will work out well with her new adventure.

And now it appears she is working with the legendary Club CMJ!! She is a sweetie and I am sure things will work out well with her new adventure.

Have you gotten a chance to see her at her new locale?

Ohhh I miss Sarah at Body Care. She was fantastic!

CMJ seems to be a little outta my price range...

Yup. Ditto.

Ohhh I miss Sarah at Body Care. She was fantastic!

CMJ seems to be a little outta my price range...

I'm not sure what your price range is (cheap), but I gotta tell you that CMJ prices are not that bad and all inclusive. After tips I doubt you would could do as well for the quality you get at CMJ.

You might want to take another look at your assumptions.

• Like 1

Is she going by this name there?

She's known as Shara at CMJ, rather than Sarah at BC (or Samira at ALO). I wonder if she decided to name herself Shara because she misspelled Sarah on her job application form, and just decided to flow with it? :icon_lol:

She's known as Shara at CMJ, rather than Sarah at BC (or Samira at ALO). I wonder if she decided to name herself Shara because she misspelled Sarah on her job application form, and just decided to flow with it? :icon_lol:

I doubt she would have gotten hired if that were the case.

I'm not sure what your price range is (cheap), but I gotta tell you that CMJ prices are not that bad and all inclusive. After tips I doubt you would could do as well for the quality you get at CMJ.

You might want to take another look at your assumptions.

Whaddya have stocks in the company or somethin Boom?

I get very good quality and value at a place like Body Care. I'm not knocking CMJ, I just find their initiation fee a little steep for me that's all. If it's affordable for you, then God bless ya!

When Sara was working there, I'd be able to walk in, spend my hour there and enjoy my time with her, and walk out, easy peasy. And it didn't cost me anywhere near 2 bills.

I have visited Sarah three times at Body care. Each timet is better than the last. She is very sensual and accommodating. She provided me with an excellent massage, especially on my feet which never felt so good before. I don't want to put this in the recommendation section, I want to keep her to myself......HeHe.

I have visited Sarah three times at Body care. Each timet is better than the last. She is very sensual and accommodating. She provided me with an excellent massage, especially on my feet which never felt so good before. I don't want to put this in the recommendation section, I want to keep her to myself......HeHe.

Could you describe this Sarah a little?

She is Latina, not a spinner, in her thirties, I guess. very accommodating which I like very much.

Interesting, I wonder if she's the same Sarah that used to work there a few years ago? It sounds like her.

I had a chance talking to Sarah at Body Care. She confirmed that she did work at CMJ several years ago. She left because the system at CMJ did not fit in with her.

Guest v****o

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I went to Body Care a while back and wasn't offered any extras. Early in the session when the MA asked how I heard about them, should I have answered that I read about them on CERB.ca, or something else to let them know I was familiar with the extras? I can't remember what I said - I think I said something about "online". I left pretty disappointed; the massage was okay, but I was really looking forward to a happy ending.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I went to Body Care a while back and wasn't offered any extras. Early in the session when the MA asked how I heard about them, should I have answered that I read about them on CERB.ca, or something else to let them know I was familiar with the extras? I can't remember what I said - I think I said something about "online". I left pretty disappointed; the massage was okay, but I was really looking forward to a happy ending.

that is odd as they advertise on craigslist alot

Hard to say, did you keep your underwear on when she entered the room? Or did you put a towel around yourself? MA's often interpret these as signs that you're there only for a basic massage. Because if you wanted more, you wouldn't be shy about showing yourself naked to them.

Guest v****o

Nope - I draped with towel only. I must have given off the wrong vibe, I guess. When she said that my massage was finished, was there a polite way I could have conveyed my wish for more?