New Acqua/Luna/Oasis

Just noticing tons of new names at these places --

After reviewing a few in the past, ie Courtney, Alexa, Morgan....was wondering if anyone has any info on some of the new faces? Amy/Jazmin/Liz/Tara? Even a brief description would be great. So many to keep track of -- if not FunJay will have to tofft one at a time. I know some of you guys are regulars at these places, so there must be some info!

Thanks

I think I saw another new name on LUNA's site:smile:

Let us guess. Would that be Stacey?

Stacey, as in CMJ Stacey?? :-) I saw you at Acqua before, but I thought you had left? Are you back once again!? So hard to keep track....if so, welcome back...

Just noticing tons of new names at these places --

After reviewing a few in the past, ie Courtney, Alexa, Morgan....was wondering if anyone has any info on some of the new faces? Amy/Jazmin/Liz/Tara? Even a brief description would be great. So many to keep track of -- if not FunJay will have to tofft one at a time. I know some of you guys are regulars at these places, so there must be some info!

Thanks

Can't go wrong at CMJ.

Taylor is also great! Fantastic massage, easy to get along with and very sexy with a graet smile. This cutie is a must see at Luna, Oasis, Aqua:boobeyes:

It is hard to keep track of who is in and who is gone at Acqua-Luna-Oasis...but sometimes it is really worthwhile to go and discover the newbies... and so I did today, and I am happy to report that Jordan is a real cuty, a picture perfect early twenties beauty, brown hair with blonde highlights, a great body and an even better smile... She might be still going up the ol' learning curve, but she has what it takes to become one of the most popular MP attendants in town.

All was in line with the usual AOL style... yet given her beauty, it was a step or two above the usual... I will be back, often...

toine

I had a session with Sasha at Acqua a few weeks ago. (She rotates from one A.L.O. spa to another, and is usually available on weekends.)

She's beautiful and has a tall, well-proportionned Ebony body.

We had some good, intelligent conversation, she's got lots of humor.

She's also fluent in French.

• Like 1

I had a nice massage with release by Sylvie at Oasis on St Laurent.

I dont think she is new though....:|

Sylvie = :boobeyes:

When I was leaving, I seen Catty, another girl that works O.A.L and she seems to be smokin hot from what I seen.

Guest ye****y1*3

anyone have a good description for sylvie? besides :boobeyes: ? hehe

are there any hot spinner types at LOA? I've only seen jessie at Luna, she is pretty fun and nice rack.

If you like massage and stunning women both Jordan and Audrina (and a few others lately here) are recommended. I first saw Jordon two weeks ago and wobbled out afterwards. Warm, stunning, great massage - it is hard to imagine a greater session. She has a body that is 10/10 and humble and cute. Amazing. I then saw Audrina yesterday and she is another beautiful woman with a touch out of this world. The challenge: to see how long a person could handle a duo. Will write on this soon as I recover and try it. Its great to live in Ottawa!

I had Audrina for a massage and she was amazing. She looks like a model, perfect face and body. Massage was decent but the finish was better. I've only had her but do the other girls offer body slides?

To the guys who had a good experience with one of the ladies at OLA (Won't specify who) -- guess you guys got lucky... I had a not so memorable experience and don't plan to repeat. From now on I'm going with the ladies who are well recommended on Cerb! :grin:

Guest ye****y1*3

thinking of booking with Catty just to try. anyone have a better description, experience to share? PM me. I've seen Jordan, and she is great.

thanks.

I had a nice massage with release by Sylvie at Oasis on St Laurent.

I dont think she is new though....:|

Sylvie = :boobeyes:

When I was leaving, I seen Catty, another girl that works O.A.L and she seems to be smokin hot from what I seen.

I had Audrina for a massage and she was amazing. She looks like a model, perfect face and body. Massage was decent but the finish was better. I've only had her but do the other girls offer body slides?

is she a cerb member? Interested to see her profile...

Catty of ALO... saw her today and yes, agree completely; very pretty and trained at CMJ.

Just google Aqua Luna Oasis and I am sure that you will be directed to a website with everything that you will need....

Rodehard

Hi Crankshaft...

Yes they do have a website....

That being said it has limited info -- just a brief description of services, prices, and the best part is the schedule for the week! At least that helps with planning your week...

Ottawa has been slow to adopt the web presence that other bigger cities have had for a few years....but we are slowly getting there! Interestingly enough, it is some of the independants who are leading the way!!!