Nadja....at CMJ

Well....I made a long awaited trip back to CMJ the other day....it has been to long at far between since my last visit...

This time it was with the sweet little Nadja...Now Jas has lived up to her reputation in finding the perfect fit into her club of heavenly beauties again.....with this artistic...articulate little wood nymph

Sweet....her sparkle in her eyes that light you up on a cold winters day....along with the ability to converse easily and make you feel at home...with a bounce in her care free spirited walk

Little...she has a petite frame....not by any means spinner....just nice and small...with great curves that do her small frame justice.....with just the right size C's (I do believe:-D) for her frame mmmmmmmmm

She is new to this and she is learning quickly.......and will fit in well with the reputation that Jas has......she has the potential to be an all time favorite with many here given the chance.......

Attitude 8/10

Effort 9/10......(my fault.....age)

the rest is personal perception of her looks and varies with each person

repeat....always with any one at CMJ

Well scheduling has been tough lately but I finally got to go back and see Nadja this afternoon. I felt it was overdue, but then I am not sure seeing her on a weekly basis would be enough. ;) She met me at the door with her lovely smile and great big hug which made my day.

A lot has been written about her looks and today I really had to remark on how fantastic her legs are. She is short, but her legs are toned and athletic with a very lovely and squeezable bum. Something for me to caress and keep my hands busy with as she worked on my back. The entire session was relaxing and erotic at the same time.

Nadja says she loves clients who are respectful and intelligent, so why she likes me I have no clue. :lol: She is a very intelligent and friendly lady. A sexy smile, beautiful long dark hair, and a lovely figure that certainly gets my blood flowing. Intelligence and personalitly wrapped up in a beautiful and sexy package. I can't wait to go back again.

..............................................enlightening experience I had spending an hour talking about philosophy, and spirituality with this wonderful young woman. ............................

wow....deep......really.....does one really exist while having a massage....??...is an orgasm a thing created by the mind....or just enhanced by the mind.....???...maybe this is all an ilusio of our own thought and perceptions while we actually drift through out the cosmos as a entity of space and time......

wow....deep......really.....does one really exist while having a massage....??...is an orgasm a thing created by the mind....or just enhanced by the mind.....???...maybe this is all an ilusio of our own thought and perceptions while we actually drift through out the cosmos as a entity of space and time......

Antlerman, did you just come home from seeing the new Star Trek film?

LOL, I think he is STILL watching it, rofl....

Antlerman, did you just come home from seeing the new Star Trek film?

Hi,I am new to CERB but I saw Nadja recently and she was great. I am not even an ass man and i loved that ass. She really wants to please you and make sure you leave smiling which I did!

Cap - what is the dynamic tension between a smart ass and a dumb ass?

I saw Nadja for, I believe, the third time on Saturday evening. I had a wonderful time. In my opinion Nadja is one of the very best. She is naturally beautiful, very sensual and genuinely nice to talk to. I will repeat.

Nadja will be making an appearance at CMJ this coming Friday from 10 until 4 ....

Lets show her a warm welcome and try and talk her into making an appearance on a regular basis again....