http://ottawa.en.**********.ca/ers/1001047867.html

Gentlemen's Club of Ottawa has been using my pics without my concent. January 20th, they have my pic up listing an 18 year old stripper named Alexis, about a month ago they had another pic of mine stating it was a blonde 19 year old named Nikki. I just want this crap to stop. I have noticed them using my pics about 10 times now, and after the first time I found out about this, I contacted them and told them to take it down and to not continue. Of course it is continuing, so how do I stop this?:sad:

Numbers associated with this agency include;

613-232-5222 (main number seen in their ads)

613-795-9335

613-795-1530

I noticed your pic being used by them. CK has flagged this place in the past, and I think many people here will know they are B&S.

I know that may not help, but I doubt they get much business from CERB members.

Well you can flag the posts for one. Get friends to help too. Also you could drop a note to the mods of the site as well. Oh and let Cowboy Kenny know. He can post them on his blog. They seem to notice that...

Also it's a good idea to post in the sites that have threads for the ladies. Word gets around.

Hope things work out for you.

Have a lawyer send a cease and desist letter - this alone will make them stop but it will cost you about 450.00 (plus the cost to get the info required to send the registered mail to and the agency owners name - this may require some investigation work or a court order for both ********** for the posters IP and a court order for the ISP to tell the lawyer who the owner of the IP was. (In other words you can get them to stop legally but it's expensive) if you already know the name of the person doing this go to the court house and register a small claim against them (usually about 75.00) and that is usually enough to scare them into not doing it anymore.

As annoying as it is, sometimes you just have to accept that the world is chock full of jerks and scammers. That makes it easier to pick your battles. If they're using pics of you to bait & switch, then word will get around -- soon everyone will know that site isn't on the up-&-up -- and everyone will be looking for the sexy local whose pics they can't resist stealing. (Aka "The girl they wish they had on staff!") You just have to trust that, in the end, decency will come through and fuckwaddery won't be rewarded.

Good luck!

..c..

http://ottawa.en.**********.ca/ers/1001047867.html

Gentlemen's Club of Ottawa has been using my pics without my concent. January 20th, they have my pic up listing an 18 year old stripper named Alexis, about a month ago they had another pic of mine stating it was a blonde 19 year old named Nikki. I just want this crap to stop. I have noticed them using my pics about 10 times now, and after the first time I found out about this, I contacted them and told them to take it down and to not continue. Of course it is continuing, so how do I stop this?:sad:

Numbers associated with this agency include;

613-232-5222 (main number seen in their ads)

613-795-9335

613-795-1530

You could put an ad on CL stating "I'm the real Maxine.. so hot that others steal my pics. But you will get the real me, not some Bait and Switch no-name"

You could put an ad on CL stating "I'm the real Maxine.. so hot that others steal my pics. But you will get the real me, not some Bait and Switch no-name"

That would get fast and furious results, I see that as a win for Maxine and win for the guys and as far as the other agency goes who cares. I think Maxine works for PK so they would do the add for her and it would be funny.

Understand that the guy who stole the picture is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer,as joy and dummpy have pointed out he's actually providing advertising for the other agency! This guy also has little to no shame, I've dealt with him a few times before and he honestly doesn not undeerstand why bait and switch is wrong. He gets angry when I expose his fakery and he's threatened me numerous times to remove his numbers from the list.I've posted

The bait and switch is on my diary and will post an ad on CL later on advising people of the deception.

Know this Maxine, that he is a aware of the fact that people know the picture is stolen and the gig is up,he will likely stop using your photo in the days to come, buit should he continue we can collectively envock action to put this guy out to the curb.

Posted via Mobile Device