Sign in to follow this  

Emma Alexandra

Well what can I say ..... Emma is a beauty inside and out ! We had chatted for a few months now and after much effort on my part I convinced her that Brandon really was a city in Canada :) .... that she should visit ...

So the time came and she had finally arrived in Brandon ! We had a morning rendevous set up. I was nervous and didn't sleep well.......Emma perhaps was nervous too because she sat up and watched infomercials most of the night ;)

I showed up, she met me at the door, a big hug and a kiss and we got ourselfs aquainted, chatted and relaxed. I was very much at ease instantly with her.

The cloths came off and I hit the shower...when I came out Emma was looking oh so ravishing and she was in need of my body heat NOW ....so under the covers we went for some skin on skin hugs and kisses to warm up mmmm mmm mmm ..... next thing you know woody starts poking fun at her, then she starts stroking....and well one thing led to another and it was a very very enjoyable morning of pleasure and fun :):) Oh Yeah !

Emma is a very genuine, beautiful, sexy, and passionate lady. An awesome personality, sense of humor and an amazing lover. Now how can you beat that :) I had an absolute wonderful time with her in every way and I very much look forward to seeing her again !

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I had the recent opportunity to meet and spend some time with the one and only Ms Emma Alexander. Emma is very unique and never once did i feel like it was a first visit with someone new. She is so relaxing to be around i felt like we were old friends or lovers getting reacquainted, what surprised me the most was how natural everything felt as we got to know each other more intimately and how the time seemed to slow down as we enjoyed each other, the encounter seemed to last hours and the intensity grew the entire time until she took me to places i,ve seldom been before. Exact details are needless nor would i divulge such but if you are looking to spend time with a "WOMAN" who truly understands mens needs look no further !

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this