To my knowledge there aren't any local SP's here, if I'm wrong someone please correct me. You have to keep an eye on touring ladies, Maxim Elite is coming in about a week, she is a sweet lady, feel free to look at her reco's here on cerb.

I thought I might respond to this as I am arriving to STJ on Friday, as well as Amelia Rodriquez. Staying till Sunday. Most often there is someone in STJ for you, as many do travel. Keep your eyes on announcements and you will see who is visiting and when.

Also check out the reco thread to see who peeks your interest;)

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

I'm in saint John a fair bit as well as Gabriella, Emma, Victoria Jolie, Keissy Hennessey and Katherine. As its been said search the recco's and you wont go wrong.

• Like 1

I'm in saint John a fair bit as well as Gabriella, Emma, Victoria Jolie, Keissy Hennessey and Katherine. As its been said search the recco's and you wont go wrong.

You won't go wrong with Emily. She is a great lady, a wonderful companion and you will have a memorable encounter with her

I can't comment on the other ladies, because as of yet, I haven't met them...but I certainly have noticed them and when their tour schedule and my travel schedule coincide, an encounter will be requested

As with all ladies, treat them like ladies, meaning be a gentleman

RG

I travel to Saint John on a regular basis - will be opening an incall location there shortly.

See my recos and PM me if you would like to get together.

Meaghan

X0X0

Anybody have recommendations for Saint John independents?

PM me - there are a few locals in addition to the high quality ladies.