Victoria at CMJ

I can't beleive this lady has been at CMJ for several weeks now, very busy from all accounts, and nobody has written a review yet. Well here I go, stepping up to the plate again. It is a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

I found myself spending my Saturday in a 9 hour course halfway across the city, with a follow-on session tomorrow. There is something unnatural about being up at 6 am on a Saturday. After sitting all day, my bum was numb, my back was sore and I was instantly hit by the arctic blasts as I walked to my car. The joys of living in Ottawa in January. I jumped in the car and decided that maybe a trip to CMJ would brighten my evening. Literally shaking from the cold as I waited for the car to warm up, I called CMJ and who answered the phone, but the lovely Victoria. I confirmed she was available and headed across town to our rendez-vous.

Now I have to say I met Victoria before. Her first week I booked a training duo with her, but because her first day was a snowstorm she never had any sessions. Because she was so new, she got to sit in the comfy chair and watch the lovely Ms Naomi attend to me rather than to have been able to particpate. I could tell from talking to her though, that after watching that session, she could hardly wait until she could get her hands on me. (Yeah, yeah, in my dreams. haha)

Anyway, I arrive at CMJ to find Victoria waiting for me. Off we go to the room and for the first time I get to see her in all her gorgeous glory. A sight that was well worth waiting for. This was followed by a long hot shower which restored feeling to my extremities and the blood flow to the part that needed the blood. ;-)

Victoria is a slim, auburn haired beauty. She stands about 5'6" and has beautiful perky breasts that are well proportioned to her frame. The CMJ site says she is a financial and stock intellect and I thought maybe Jasmin was having a little joke on us with that. It turns out that Victoria was a stock trader and investor, and the one good thing we can say about the current economic crisis, is that she decided to weather the storm at CMJ. Hey... we all win. :-P We can commiserate about our financial woes while enjoying some Naked Happy Fun Time! It works for me and my little buddy.

Victoria gives a beautiful sensual massage and she is a great conversationalist. She is intelligent and has a really sexy voice. All the girls at CMJ seem to have their own style and Victoria is no exception. It is hard to beleive she is new to this whole scene as she certainly knows what she is doing. She certainly had me in a very happy place.

Victoria is a beautiful, elegant, and sexy women. She is easy-going and makes you feel very comfortable. She creates an atmosphere of calm sensuality. Just the antidote for a cold winter's night. She is definitely on my list to see again, but then, who at CMJ is not on that list?

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your review. Very kind words from a great guy. ' )

For a limited time, I am offering a special 90 minute reservation, with portfolio advice and stock market tips.

$200.00

well Monday evening i had another great session with the sexy Victoria. She is fitting in very well at CMJ's and I hope she continies to enjoy this for a long time.

Hi Dash. Yes, I am offering my expertise as a trader, as well as stock tips this week. RRSP"s are not really my thing, but I do enjoy a good economic chat and discussion of global volatility. You game? ; )

Well last week I had another great session with the talented Victoria. She is one sexy smart lady with a hint of wild. She is truly an amazing lady.

Edited by v*****m*n
spelling

I am looking at investing in gold, as my finances back in the UK are fleeting. Would you be able to give me some advice on this as a potential investment luv? ;) LOL

Hi Dash. Yes, I am offering my expertise as a trader, as well as stock tips this week. RRSP"s are not really my thing, but I do enjoy a good economic chat and discussion of global volatility. You game? ; )

I Met the lovely Victoria today, and I must say it was a great experience all around.

This gorgeous lady has now made sure I could never see the world of finaces the same way :) (a lot more fun THIS way for sure ;) )

Thanks for a great time Victoria, we'll see you soon...

Edited by Akhenaton
typos :(

Her advice certainly made me forget about the recession. Another great find. Almost as good as the first Victoria who worked for Jasmin years ago.

Her advice certainly made me forget about the recession. Another great find. Almost as good as the first Victoria who worked for Jasmin years ago.

Well I am glad you enjoyed yourself. The original Victoria is busy being a mom to her soon to be 2 year old son. She has teased me with the thoughts of a return but I doubt she will actually go through with it.