Sign in to follow this  

Double your triple D pleasure today with me and DDDpleasure ;)

Mystical Michelle

Enjoy a deep tissue duo massage with me and my Triple D playmate DDDpleasure. Today door fee for 30 min duo with us is 40 dollars plus tax (regular cost 80 plus tax) and escape into a world of fantasy. Come visit us today at Paradise Spa and Tanning and mention you would like the double experience to take advantage of the reduced door fee. I am also available for a one on one sensual erotic experience door fee is also reduced from 50 dollars plus tax to 30 dollars plus tax, mention you are here to see Mystical Michelle to enjoy the reduced door fee.

I am very open minded with an imagination that does not stop. Come in and enjoy a sensual body slide, a slow deep tissue massage to work the days stress away, then we can climb into the shower together and get wet and slippery. I also love company so we can invite another girl for 4 handed erotica experience.

I am located at two different west end locations both upscale and grand with showers in the rooms for our enjoyment. Very discreet parking available.

Schedule:

Thursday 9am - 11pm (Last appt 10:30pm) Paradise Spa and Tanning

Friday 9am - 3:30pm (Last appt 3 pm) Paradise Spa and Tanning

Prices:

30 to 45 mins $50.00

60 mins $80.00

Duo Massage: Having two lovely ladies take care of your needs

30 mins $80.00

45 mins $100.00

60 mins $130.00

Contact Me:

Text or Phone 613-794-3860

or

Email [email protected]

I look forward to exploring you and being explored........... I am yours to discover

Sign in to follow this