Sign in to follow this  

Friday, Tantric Massage and DarK Tantra (soft Dom)

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Location is Plateau in Hull, j9a3w9

Massage is one hour in duration, a shower is available

Private in home location.

text, 613-794-9908

Soft Tantric Massage

Be in the moment. Breathe with the pulse within. Feel my sensual hands glide across your body. Slow, Pampering, and seductive. Relax your mind body and soul in front of my warm fireplace, while I work your body"s Kundalini (energy from the first chakras, located base of spine). Ride the wave of increasing riviting flow of energy as I take u through a series of teasing almost climaxes. A blissful torture of wanting to release over and over; building the anticipation again and again, until the final ahhhhhhh.......

Tantra is a sensual therapy. It allows u to release all stresses and tensions in your body that has been built up over time. 60mins

Dark Tantra.

Surrender to surprise. Give into an intense mind altering experience that lightly tests your edge. A blissful body work session of softer Domination.

Blindfolded, and lightly secured to a padded table, you will begin an erotic journey of sensory deprivation, teasing massage massage, and sensual play.

A rich darkness that brings out your unknown self. Expand who you are while understanding the wellness and happiness this resonating deep sensuality can bring, in a kind safe environment.

90 minute session minimum.

Toys are welcome.

text, 613-794-9908

no unknown number pls

see you very soon

kisses

Sign in to follow this