I have seen Samanthadowntown at her Not-downtown incall location. I believe she is much better looking facially than webcam chat and pics led me to believe. Her pics are otherwise totally acurate. She's very pleasant and goes out of her way to make you comfortable.

She is absolutely not a clock watcher (I simply can't emphasize this fact enough, as she was exceptionally understanding of some minor performance issues....and there goes my pride, but at least my honesty should deflect some accusations of "shill"). Rates were very reasonable, services YMMV but she's totally non-judgemental and easy to talk with.

Some guys really don't like BBWs, that's fine. But everybody else will love her. I had the most amazing time and will be repeating 100% for sure. Thanks Samantha.

sidetime

Wow i have to say that this girl is absolutely amazing, the location was great, her service was amazing and Samantha is a very intelligent and thoughtful woman! I usually am very nervous when I meet an sp, and although I have seen her before (a long time ago) she had me at ease in less than 5 mins. during the whole encounter it felt like we had knew each other for years. Great eye contact...great passion! felt like making love...wow 'nuff said!

Before heading into Ottawa, I did my research as to whom I'd wish to spend time with. I love my ladies to have curves, ie BBW and a nice attitude. When I first met Samantha at the door, I could tell I wouldn't be disappointed. She's incredibly cute, she's sexy and her warmth reaveals itself instantly. I would say beautiful (which she is), but cute turns me on more. She was dressed in a black dress and stockings that made me think I was meeting my special lady for a drink before we went out on the town for a special date. Easily, conversation swings round to what I was looking for and how she might be of assistance. She was receptive to my gentle massage and quickly revealed a sexy body I remember to this day. She made me feel like a boyfriend heading home after a long day, and there is my lady greeting me at the door, trying to do whatever it took to take the days stress off my shoulders with her charm, her sexy look and a lovely naughty mind. Everything I could have hope for from a service provider was delivered in spades. I would give her a 10 in ratings, but you would all think I was bull shitting. This lady is the real deal for someone wanting a warm and receptive girlfriend that knows how to please on all fronts. Next time I'm in Ottawa, I'm not looking for anyone else. I just got spoiled. And I liked it. Thanks Samantha.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.