Pole Dancing

Guest f***2f***

Ok I'm not really a patron of the clubs much these days but I really appreciate a girl who can do a good pole dance. It shows fine athletisism and a work ethic. Girls that get up there and can't do shit are just not very sexy.

Here's a clip of a girl who can really dance around the old pole.

makes me think she could do a pretty good job on my pole if given a chance.

To be sucessful, a good pole dancer needs a few things...

1. Good music

2. teeny weeny bikini

3. Long hair

4. high heels

5. Lots of pervs watching

5a. In the event there are no pervs watching, a big mirror so she can watch herself, which usually happens anyway.

To be sucessful, a good pole dancer needs a few things...

1. Good music

2. teeny weeny bikini

3. Long hair

4. high heels

5. Lots of pervs watching

5a. In the event there are no pervs watching, a big mirror so she can watch herself, which usually happens anyway.

You forgot a great smile and eye contact... that gets me everytime... I get bored and start to check out the rippers everywhere in the room except the one on the stage if the girl looks like she is in a world of her own, dancing for her own amusement. If she smiles and captivates me, has my attention.... I won' take my eyes off of her, and if she meets yout other "requirements" she'll probably end up in the champagne room with me too! lol I like pale skin on a dancer too... The tanned skin doesn't command the same stage presence as the fairer skinned gals who really stand out on stage!

I think you should ad flexibility to the list. Nothing is sexyer then a woman that can bend over and kiss her knees!!! Or a woman that can put her legs behind her head!!!!

Guest i***k***
I always admired great pole dancer but watch this one this definitly my favorite.

God damn that girl is talented...

I have such respect for strippers. I can only imagine the work it takes to prance around looking sexy in 5-6 inch heels for hours at a time.

Those pole dancing clips were impressive. It's an art, for sure.

Very excellent, strippers performing pole dance...I always enjoy my SP dancing on my pole:wink:

Guest f***2f***
This is where the real talent is.

Nice but they should have done it with less clothing...lol:mrgreen:

Cirque du Soleil knows their shit. Some of the things they do blow my mind. Particularly when they hold themselves horizontally out from the pole.

Nice but they should have done it with less clothing...lol:mrgreen:

I didn't know you liked naked men, we should talk! ;)

Erin - I agree, have you seen them live? I know several people that went on to work with them and it's amazing to see the level of talent in the show.

Chinese poles is one of the acts I've recently gaines a lot of interest in as I can see how difficult it is. My favorite is around 3:40 of the video, amazing to not only leap from one pole to the next but to land in such a position!

Erin - I agree, have you seen them live? I know several people that went on to work with them and it's amazing to see the level of talent in the show.

Chinese poles is one of the acts I've recently gaines a lot of interest in as I can see how difficult it is. My favorite is around 3:40 of the video, amazing to not only leap from one pole to the next but to land in such a position!

I have not seen them live, sadly. It's on my list of things to get done before I die (which is constantly growing). Ha, I have just spawned an idea for a new thread, which you'll see posted shortly. Haha.

Guest f***2f***

there were women in there too!!! Anyway I admire naked bodies....:mrgreen: