Becomming a massage provider

I'm thinking of changing my services in a few months from gfe sp to massage only provider. (Big change, I know!) I'm wondering how skilled a mp is or should be? Formal training ect? I give a pretty good massage, I'm told, is that enough to be a fulltime mp? Just wondering what the ins and outs of this service are, as I've never worked in a massage parlour. Is it ok to provide massage and hj only? Or do most mp's provide bj's as well? Also would it be preferable to have an actual massage table or is a comfortable bed prefered? Any tips at all? :)

Well for me bed or table are ok. I also would say Parlours do not offer more than manaul release. Some ladies have started the GFE massage offering again with Manual release.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well for me bed or table are ok. I also would say Parlours do not offer more than manaul release. Some ladies have started the GFE massage offering again with Manual release.

Posted via Mobile Device

GFE massage? What does it mean exactly if only a massage and a manual release is offered?

That's great you wanna try something new :) variety right ;) hehe you should pm angie with paradise from my experience she is so helpful when it comes to verging to the mp style of things :) not to mention great to work for ...just sayin lol ;) Good luck either way girly :) even if you are in scotia ;) we are all one big happy family lol

Thanks for the advice everyone. I've gotten about 10 pms from people saying I should offer DATY, kissing ect. ??? I don't know what a GFE mp is either but I know I wouldn't include Daty or kissing in a massage rate. I think I'll just stick to GFE sp for now as that seems to be what everyone wants, even a lot of the guys that see mps. Who knew? I thought mp ment massage wth hand release. Thanks for the learning experience :) I think since I offer massage with release as well as GFE sessions I'm already doing the right thing offering two different kinds of service. Thanks again for all your help. Much appriecated! XO

In this industry definitions vary greatly, and the type of service provided and client expectations under each of the MP and SP categories. The key is to provide a service that you are comfortable with and that you've clearly defined. For me I tend to deal with MA's more often because I'm older, and the most important elements, are maturity in both mind and skill, a good massage, and finally the ending. The range of service I've received varies, some with limited nudity and touching, others with time I can go down, and enjoy each for the personality and skill of the provider. Too bad we don't have a third category MSP, a blend of the two.

Full service limited.

Im new to this city, but have lived all over canada and have travelled to many countries, and have seen a lot of MP's along the way. In my experience, the good ones usually are very similar. For the most part, theres the standard "massage" fee (40-50 range), but as for the extras, its mostly confined to HJs, sometimes BJs, or the provider taking some cloths off, all depending on the tip given. Most people who want more than that go to SP's. A personal preference though, an actual massage table goes a long way!

I've been looking for a MP here lately but haven't found one yet, so if anyone knows of any or has recommendations, let me know!

Im new to this city, but have lived all over canada and have travelled to many countries, and have seen a lot of MP's along the way. In my experience, the good ones usually are very similar. For the most part, theres the standard "massage" fee (40-50 range), but as for the extras, its mostly confined to HJs, sometimes BJs, or the provider taking some cloths off, all depending on the tip given. Most people who want more than that go to SP's. A personal preference though, an actual massage table goes a long way!

I've been looking for a MP here lately but haven't found one yet, so if anyone knows of any or has recommendations, let me know!

http://www.eroticrelease.ca

GFE massage? What does it mean exactly if only a massage and a manual release is offered?

I'm sure everyone is different but I asked that question of a lady here on cerb what a massage gfe was, her description was a little longer but basically there was kissing and touching allowed.

Hi Summer - just wondering if you started offering this yet? I just checked your site and didn't see any mention of it. Would this be incall massage?