Eb Or Timeout On Eliss??

Guest smokey69er

Dose Anyone On Here Go To Eb Or Timeout On Elice There Have Not Seen Too Much On Here About that place What U Guys Think Thats My Faveorit Place To Go Out Of All The Massage Places In The Peg City Anywayz Who Do You See And What Do You Think There Are Lots Of Girls All Diff Kinds Alot Of Young Hotties

Hi Smokey69er... I moved this post to it's own thread as you should have started a new thread for this question since the discussion thread you did post this in does not pertain to this question.

Guest smokey69er

rates r any where from 40 to 80 $ for the room and the lady of your choice _+ a tip for the lady""""....................... go and try it ..............

Been there a few times - depends on the luck of the draw really. The photos they show don't always show the ladies as they are - I had a good time with a gal who was a little bigger than a like - but she knew a few tricks - so what the heck? At my last visit the lady was really talented in the BJ dept, (see post regarding breena).

The place is discreet (if you pull up at the back, they will let you in the back door) The place is clean - in my experience about half the girls are lookers, but I have always had a great time and never had a bad massage or finish.

They make it pretty clear to you it is not FS, but the finish can be Russian, HJ or BJ. I have had a BBJ there, but it scared me sh**less.

If you like FBSM, then go check it out.

A word of caution to out of town visitors to the Peg - late at night, there are several street girls in the area - avoid them if you don't want to get nabbed by the LE. In this town they have no sense of humor, and most of the street girls are (very) young crackheads.

Guest smokey69er

e.b time out is very clean the best in the city for a indoor massage place !!!!!!!i

Guest pegger69

I drove by TO yesterday (around midnight) and it seemed to be closed. what are there hours or how do you get in this place??

Guest smokey69er

yo pegger 69 they there hrs r 11am to 11pm to get in u simply walk in talk to the desk lady youll look at a book of pics of the girls pick one............................... its easy ..................

Guest Jeff_2006

Does anyone know if this place has a website i can check out.

Also what does EB stand for?

Guest smokey69er

i think the web site iss www.exectutivebath.ca oh ya n thats what eb stands for to stands there is also timeout!!!there are 2 floor 2 diff names same bizz lots of girls on each floor

Guest Jeff_2006

Cool thanks,also what is a russian finnish?

I know the other ones, but Im not familiar with a russian

Guest Jeff_2006

Does anyone know if wearing a condom is mandatory, or does it all depend on the girl?

Guest Jeff_2006

For those who have been there, can you tell me the best girl and how it all works and stuff.

Also tell me your girl experience, do they swallow or take a cumshot or what

Guest smokey69er
For those who have been there, can you tell me the best girl and how it all works and stuff.

Also tell me your girl experience, do they swallow or take a cumshot or what

well if you have read the thread on breeanna then you will know that i like to see her but theres not much i can say cuz it will get them fired!!!but they can take cum shots most things are protected!!!!its safe that way cuz u dont want to see a girl who dose that to EVERYONE cuz who what she has and could pass on to you!!!!!!!! so shes lots of fun but no u cant cum in her mouth u could cum on her nice tits!!!!shes younger but knows what shes doing i was surprised !!!!!!!! ...........................................so when you walk in the door there will be a book of pics of all the girls you pic n pay anywhere from 40 to 80 for the room then you can work out a tip .................can t say too much ........

Guest Jeff_2006

Thanks alot man preciate it, but why cant you say too much.

Sorry for all the questions im a n00b in this area lol