Gabriella Laurence (aka Miss cloe) and kyra-duo

February 3, 2009

Perfect Duo Session with 2 very hot ladies Kyra and Miss Cloe.

Well one would think after these years I had experienced a duo session before. Today was my first session ever, so there was some apprehensive on my part, (only because being a newbie to it), but through pm?s and discussions with Cloe prior to, she put my mind at ease, but god dam it why didn?t I do this before?

It was like the song ?Like a virgin? by Madonna touched the very 1st time but holy shit being touched and aroused by 2 ladies at the same time, all I can say there was an extreme amount of touching, licking, sucking and yes of course making love. The whole session was so tastefully done by both ladies who were known to each other and were very erotic, sensual and had fun with Pete.

Scene 1 Take 1- Arrived for my appointment right on time, the text message sent to me was we are room number XXXX grrrrr? ;) didn?t take me long to get my ass up to the room. Both ladies welcomed me into the room, both wearing stunning long black dresses and high heels..schwing..oh..la..la! The pleasant introductions took place, the unwrapping of gifts I brought for the ladies, the pouring of Champagne and Orange juice and a toast, with lovely three way kissing first before we headed to the bedroom. The ladies brought in the lick able and edible treats to the bedroom that Pete brought for us to eat drink feed 1 another and have some great foreplay with.

Scene 2 Take 2-Cloe ensured that I was undressed and very comfortable, by undressing me, while Kyra wrapped her arms around me, and started suck face with me, didn?t take long for Pete to get hard especially when Cloe was giving Pete some great oral. My sweater, shirt, pants boxers, socks, the ladies bras, panties were now being thrown across the room on to the other bed; the ladies started some beautiful kissing as well, while getting undressed. Good old Pete got out the cold whip cream and discovered that Kyra enjoys cold whip cream and being licked off her delicious breasts and pussy, while Pete was indulging the ladies were kissing one another and off to the land of orgasm we go. Pete got Cloe now to lie on the bed, and her treat was some great tasting honey, and Pete licked her all up, and Cloe was receiving kissing of her breasts, her mouth from Kyra.

Scene 3 Take3- While the performance of a duo is participation for 3, Kyra decided it was time for Cloe to enjoy herself, while Cloe and I were deep French kissing laying across the bed, and she go down on me (while we awaited Kyra), she brought out of the drawer a strap on vibrating dildo built for 2. So now Cloe is in the doggie position, still fixated on giving me oral, Kyra inserts the dildo into herself and into Cloe. Kyra is humping Cloe and Cloe is satisfying Pete, my hand is rubbing Cloe?s clit at the same time, and she is very wet and moaning because she is loving it. I?m so fucking rock hard, like a hard on that won?t go away, so Kyra decides it?s her turn, she takes out the dildo, drops the strap on and jumps aboard Pete and she is riding me cowgirl!Kyra (also known as Miss Bendy) was able to ride my cock, with legs apart or close together she was getting a ride from Pete, that made her scream some..meanwhile Cloe is kissing my nipples, French kissing me, massaging the back of my scrotum?holy fuck what a sensation. :mrgreen:

Scene 4 Take 4 We stopped for a break for drink, feeding fruit to one and another, Kyra decides to start masturbating herself propped up against the head board, Cloe decides to help her out, Pete still has the fucking rock hard on (that won?t go away) with a condom on?.perfect, Cloe in I go for doggie, Cloe is fingering Kyra, and kissing her, Kyra is nearly screaming from a orgasm, and Pete is giving doggie while holding onto Cloe?s beautiful bum. I got so caught up watching the ladies, I actually stopped, pulled out stood up from the bed and watched them drinking some juice(orange juice to wash down all the other juices:grin:), and it was an awesome display of orgasmic pleasures to see. While the ladies were done with their sensual play, Cloe stood up beside me and said "it is not fair to me", I replied I will be fine..we all the sudden lock lips and start some very sensual deep French kissing, I?m squeezing her bum, caressing her breasts, mean while down below Kyra is giving some beautiful oral?BA-DA-BING-Pete is rock hard again, I tell Cloe to lay down as I want to make love to her,Kyra the lovely person she is, gets a new condom takes off the old, and puts on the condom for me while whacking me to keep nice and hard. Cloe lies down across the bed, into the mish position we go, and I?m really deep inside, and riding her, Cloe is reaching across to Kyra to play with her pussy, I?m deep French kissing both ladies now, Kyra is the left of me, I'm kissing her, and go down and kiss Cloe, WOW talk about swapping spit! frigging awesome, Cloe and I are really getting a beautiful rhythm going, Cloe has her legs bent up, so Pete can push hard against her g-spot, finally after alot of pushing,hair pulling,kissing,Cloe getting very flushed in the face, and very wet below from the beautiful love making.... Pete fills the jacket.

Scene 5 Take 5 After an hour and bit of sex, sensual play, we have some conversation some laughs and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Pete grabs a shower, after we talk a little more, and kisses are given to say farewell not good-bye, because I do it again.

Thanks Kyra and Miss Cloe it was a absolutely incredible to share the morning with you two.:mrgreen:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 6

Guest i***k***

I'm so fucking jealous... Glad you had a great time Pete.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm so fucking jealous... Glad you had a great time Pete.

Posted via Mobile Device

So am I. I hate him!

e

PS Not really :P

Now PistolPete, I don't know if you were there before me or after me this morning but the service was high intensity ULTRA.... "unbelievable".... how could these lovely ladies keep up the pace, heat and excitment ?

I cann't add anything more to your detailed description of events that unfolded. My head is still spinning from the delicious encounter with Cloe and Kyra. What a team, what a performance...oh la la !

Many thanks, merci beaucoup for a wonderful time et a bientot

Cloe et Kyra !!:-D !!

Vulcan..lucky me I was their 1st duo session of their day very early morning start..and what a kick start to the day:mrgreen: Yes performances of great epic porportions:grin:

You guys are lucky. I can't get my s_ _ t together to get to see Cloe. What can go wrong will go wrong. I'm pissed.

Shaved: Yes, we are lucky BUT we do plan ahead.... as soon as I saw Cloe's annoucement that she will come to Ottawa, early booking was essential !

PistolPete: Looks like you got the "early bird" special. Reminds me of "early bird" specials in parking your car .... surely you did not have any problems parking yours

with the choices presented to you ?? :-D

Vulcan you are man of wisdom...yes as the old saying goes " fail to plan,plan to fail" early bookings are essential with all touring ladies.

I was doubled parked ;) for most of the 1 hour and 40 minutes..no ticket..just exhausted

PistolPete: What a deal you got for almost two hours of double parking !! I almost got the same "early bird" special BUT I suppose I don't have the same CERB rating as you do... it pays to be a senior member. Or was it your souped up high performance vehicle ?? ;-)

Shaved: Yes, we are lucky BUT we do plan ahead.... as soon as I saw Cloe's annoucement that she will come to Ottawa, early booking was essential !

I did plan ahead. I've been trying to get together with Cloe since November. Every time something happens to get in the way something called work. I was supposed to see her today, but I had to work on my day off. The last time it was in Montreal and that trip got cancelled. After all this I'll probably never get a booking with Cloe!!! :-(

I hope they come back or I get to go to Montreal again sooooon.

After reading of Pete's experiences I really would like Cloe and Kyra together.

Hopefully when I can get it together it will be a wonderful time. :grin:

I have joined the ranks of the chosen few! Pistol Pete's review is excellent, but words alone cannot relate the joys of having Kyra and Cloe looking after whims I didn't even know I had. I had a session with them yesterday afternoon and still cannot stop thinking about it.

These ladies are fantastic, both gorgeous, sexy, and intelligent. They are like a matched pair of gloves, knowing just what to do at the right time, pleasing not only me but each other. I really hated to leave (those scratch marks on the outer door jamb are mine...). Definitely looking forward to a return visit.

BTW, I had booked well in advance and luckily I have a parking spot close by!

Cheers

Alger

Pete, what a great review and more so what a great time you had> these ladies are top notch and certainly do deliver, what a way to loose your duo virginity! Way to go partner!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.