Lethbridge Hotel Recommendations

Thanks Gabriella. I have checked the options. What I was hoping for was some feedback from local experience. Any one place better than others for the purpose of eros?

Holiday Inn, Hamptons, Coast all have very nice jacuzzi suites

All hotels on Mayor Magrath are hit and miss but some do have the option of outside entrances

Super8 is the most recent for upgrades! although the weatherproofing is lacking if you like a warm room!! and don't opt for the tub room! It is so not worth the xtra $

STAY AWAY from TRAVEL LODGE! bed bugs is only in the top 3 of problems there! They used to have a blacklist for guests who ever had a girl visit!

Days Inn also has outside entrances and a not bad jacuzzi room

Lethbridge Lodge will ask for ID and check to see if you are a registered guest after 11pm

Econolodge has a jacuzzi room but the housekeeping leaves a little to be desired! bring your own sheets lol

Comfort Inn, Quality, Ramada have nice rooms

hope this helped a bit!

xoEden

My preference is for Holiday Inns due to points but both are full. I'll be staying at the Hamptons. Thank you for your input Ladies.

Busy time in Lethbridge, seems there is some big national dance competition over the first weekend of May.

Now, to make evening arrangements for when I'm done work...